• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 thealmightycookie

thealmightycookie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:07 AM

Was wondering if anyone had any infomation on ley lines. Especaily the placement of ley lines. Even more specificly South Western PA. *Disclaimer* Not looking to vist said ley lines...need the information for a fiction book. Just trying to get a general idea.
Not even the sun can banish the phantoms of our land. Nevertheless, we bundle in the darkness and pray for dawn.

#2 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 19 October 2011 - 03:48 PM

Was wondering if anyone had any infomation on ley lines. Especaily the placement of ley lines. Even more specificly South Western PA. *Disclaimer* Not looking to vist said ley lines...need the information for a fiction book. Just trying to get a general idea.

Right now I can't think of the man's name in Connecticut who researched this area.... I'll find the book in my bookcase later.
Paul Devereau has lots of info on his web site, and you can google him. He's in England.
Also Jane McCarthy in Wales.
I'll try to find the more local guy and be back later.
Good luck on your book.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#3 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:01 PM

Sorry, can't find the book or think of the authors name. I think you can get a good idea of ley lines though from Paul Devereau's site on ley lines.
Hope this helps a little.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#4 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 21 October 2011 - 05:41 PM

Here's a link that may be a good place to start.

http://www.forteanti...ylines_led.html

it was written by Paul Devereux in 2007.
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#5 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 02:39 PM

Wow, that's a good link. I actually have that book "Spirit Roads".
Just that article should give enough info to an American who has no inkling of ley lines.

#6 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:19 PM

If you really want to dig into Paul D's books, then the one called

Haunted Land
http://www.amazon.co...ntt_at_ep_dpt_3

Is better as it explains. Spirit Roads is more of a quick overview. Haunted Land is out of print so, you would have to pick it up used.

Edited by Cryscat, 01 November 2011 - 08:20 PM.

Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#7 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 11:19 PM

Thanks, again. I'm going to have to learn, maybe dowsing? I'm so interested in ley lines and don't know how to go about finding just what criss crosses the land I live on, and how it affects life here. Well, you know what I mean.
I'll be looking for that book.

#8 thealmightycookie

thealmightycookie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 02:56 AM

Thank you for the info. Sorry it took me so long to reply. Got writer's block and forgot about this post. Thankfully the block is lifted, which also reminded me of this.
Not even the sun can banish the phantoms of our land. Nevertheless, we bundle in the darkness and pray for dawn.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users