1 reply to this topic

#1 ParanormalOuija

ParanormalOuija

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal.

Posted 22 March 2011 - 05:46 AM

I lost my brother in december 2010, he was only 36 and that's the worst thing that's ever happened to me. I think about him everyday and want him back more then you imagine.

Now i will give you the best advice for anyone who want's to contact a loved one after they've passed to the otherside.

'Just wait and they will come and visit you'

I feel this is the best possible way to contact them, My brother was really into the paranormal before he passed. He used to do the ouija board with me and the ghost box with me almost everyday. I still use both of them to contact him but the most clear experience was when he visited me in a dream, ie a 'visitation'. He said he was fine and tell everyone not too worry.

As a matter of fact he's in the room with me now, i can feel him here.

I hope this will benefit some, as my sister cry's almost everyday virtually begging for him to come visit her. I've told her he will it's just a matter of time.

Some of you may say this is a pointless post, but trust me once you've lost a loved one you will do absolutely anything to see them again.
Rest in peace brother, We'll meet again one day. <3

#2 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 22 March 2011 - 05:41 PM

Thank you for sharing your story and I am sorry for your loss.
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users