7 replies to this topic

#1 ParanormalOuija

ParanormalOuija

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal.

Posted 02 November 2011 - 08:52 PM

Hey all. Been along time since my last post. As some of you know, my brother passed away december 27th last year. Ever since i have been contacting him via many method's, including EVP, Orbs, Real life occurrences etc and have caught a lot of evidence. I have also seen thing's happen infront of my eye's that are not possible with the law's of nature ( Paranormal Encounters ).

Asked my brother to show his self yesterday night and here's some Orb's i caught around my mum, who i have removed for obvious reasons.

Notice the variety of color's, including pink, green and a light blue :blush:. The picture on the fireplace on the left is of my brother trevor who passed away.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by MoonChild, 03 November 2011 - 11:22 AM.
removed comment where the user seems to have sounded arrogant.

Rest in peace brother, We'll meet again one day. <3

#2 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 06:31 PM

How wonderful. Of course it is your brother. I like the multicolored one in the first photo. ;)
petunia4998

#3 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:36 PM

Looks like nice energy in the room.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#4 Mak Jo Si

Mak Jo Si

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Exorcism, Taoism, Taoist magic, Kung Fu, Chi Kong, Ghost related things

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:47 AM

hahaha.. I thought it was a ghost photo with the white person, way too funny to be ghosty~
My Taoist Temple - Chi in Nature Taoist Temple
My BLOG: Taoist Master Blog
My Exorcist Website! - World's Best Exorcist Web!

Posted Image

#5 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:47 AM

Looks good.
Posted Image

#6 bobbyjgallo

bobbyjgallo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:55 PM

Very interesting and it validates my theory that not all orbs are dust orbs... Including the ones that may "look" like dust... The orbs in your photos, no doubt are genuine paranormal energies in my opinion. But I know others who would say that they are dust because they look flat and two dimensional...

And ever notice that you normally never get them in ordinary photos? ... At least in my case, I only get them when I am hunting ghosts in haunted locations...
Watch our original paranormal web-series "Gallo Family Ghost Hunters" on blip.tv

#7 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 12 September 2012 - 06:26 PM

I know I'm always sounding very unscientific when I ask, "what are your gut-feelings about this photo or this orb", but I'm convinced that it figures in to what just happened in that photo.

I don't "ghost-hunt" but I've seen orbs in my photos that are NOT dust or rain drops etc. Especially the photos where an animal has stopped in it's tracks to stare at one.

One thing I think we may find out soon is that photography , especially digital, may sometimes work better than a ouiji board.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#8 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:31 PM

Would have never thought to compare photog and a Ouiji Board. Hmmmm I know on my wedding day there was one orb in the picture of myself and my brother in law. There was none in the one before of after. It was right by my head. I thought I was my dad or mom.
Right this way to my haunted space.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users