Photo

Help Required

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Disneyland Luver

Disneyland Luver

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in shopping, swimming, watching tv, play, and watching my favorite movies like scary movies.<br />Thanks for looking at my profile!!!<br />See u later...

Posted 12 September 2010 - 10:10 AM

I am new to this site and when I click on the members or my messages then it says error and I am logged in to the site it isn't letting me go to my messages and I can't go to the member list so could you write me back and tell me what i should do because I have no i do what else to do.

THANKS BYE!!! :) :wow:
PLEASE HELP ME!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO EVERYONE AND DO NOT BE FRIGHTENED...BOO!!!!!!!

#2 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 12 September 2010 - 10:21 AM

Disneyland Luver, it is due to restrictions for new member accounts. Once you have made 30 posts, you will be able to use those features. More information is located here: http://www.ghostvill...showtopic=28230 BUT keep in mind that posting in the Village Suburbs (Real Life, Games, Boiling Point, Tech. Support) will not affect post count. The Village Suburbs are for discussion or things not paranormal. You can also check out Technical Support for more information here at GhostVillage.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users