Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Has anyone came across a demon or dark entity?

demon dark entity

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ghost3012

ghost3012

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting, Video Games, Spending time with my family and friends.

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:06 PM

Hi everyone did anyone come across a demon or dark entity? like catching a EVP or picture on investigation? Because i'm really interested in that I've been reading books on it and doing research on the net about it. Does anyone have any personal experience?

#2 MonstrPryncyss

MonstrPryncyss

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 05:47 PM

Hello Ghost3012! Yes I have had several experiences with demons and it isn't something I recommend asking for. You really have to know how to do battle and not take them home with you after an investigation. I have had two powerful experiences of house cleansings but it was after much prayer and protection. Both times they manifested physically as a dark shadow figure and both times, Bible in hand, I went toe to toe with them and chased them out. The first was in my own home and was about four feet tall. I saw it run out of my bedroom and down the hall passed the bathroom I was in bathing my baby. I thought it was my husband but it was way too short and thought "What is he up to now?". When I looked into our bedroom, my husband was still there on the bed reading. I asked if he just ran down the hall and he said well no. When I told him what I saw, he said he saw it too but wasn't for sure.
If you plan to be a paranormal investigator, give it time and you will eventually come across them. Just exercise caution.
"Those who said it couldn't be done get out of the way of those of us who ARE doing it!"
the MonstrPryncyss

#3 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:25 AM

I'm an Elder in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I have performed some exorcisms in that capacity. I served a two-year proselytizing mission in Brazil. Talking about this forces me to relive some of the scariest moments of my life.

One day as my companion and I were looking for people to teach, a man ran up to us and dragged us to his home. Joao was out of breath so he spoke broken Portuguese, something to the effect of "Help! My House! Come!" When we arrived at his doorstep, we could hear tons of noise from inside, but nothing prepared us for what we saw when we opened the door.

A stereo was blasting satanic music (with English lyrics). Cupboard doors were opening and slamming. Drawers were opening and closing. Papers, photos, plates, and utensils were circling the ceiling. I cross the thresh hold and unplug the stereo, but the music continued. I open the battery compartment just to find it empty. As I'm doing these things the activity builds. I step outside to confer with my companion and Joao.

Since I had received instructions on exorcisms from mu father (and since I was the senior companion) it was decided I would do the cleansing. I go back into the house, into the middle of the front room and began the exorcism rite. As I made the symbols and spoke the special words the activity strengthened. Some of the flying items started towards me instead of following the walls. After a brief battle it was over. Doors and drawers stopped where they were and the items in the air just dropped.

This was just our first visit to that house.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,399 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 07 July 2012 - 12:26 PM

Hiya and welcome to GhostVillage.

May I ask why you are so much interested in a dark entity or demon? Why not a "light-entity" or angel? Just curious.
Posted Image

#5 PoisonMookie

PoisonMookie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:30 PM

I haven't had a personal experience which I would give that much note to but I have encountered what I'd class as dark entities in the past.
Is there certain questions you have about them?

#6 JessicaAnn

JessicaAnn

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 08:26 PM

Hello Ghost3012,
I have had an issues with a dark entity/lower level entity and for what I could tell- a demon.

I have some EVPs that called me names while investigating a graveyard.

I also have run into sarcastic EVPs- mocking my enthusiasm during an investigation.

The incident that I will never forget- I will shorten it: I used a Ouija board before I knew that they could be trouble.
My 5 year-old son started having nightmares, I moved him into the bed I shared with my husband so he would feel safe.
He awoke at 3 am, sat straight up in bed and said "Mommy, will you die for us." WTF??? I almost lost it. I have never touched a Ouija board since.

#7 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 02 August 2012 - 11:57 PM

Most spirits I've come across are neither pure good nor pure evil. Spirits have personalities and moods, the same as we do. A sarcastic reply may be the result of a sense of humor, having a bad day, or just who they are (were?).

I won't touch a Ouija for religious reasons. My sect teaches that it is wrong to initiate contact with the dead. From a personal perspective, I see the Ouija as a portal. You are knocking on a door without any way to know who or what will answer. You then invite it to control your arm and hand to spell out words using the planchette. Once the door is open, it's hard to close it - plus the cat's already out of the bag (how do you force the entity back through the portal?).

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#8 JessicaAnn

JessicaAnn

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 07:15 AM

I agree with you about the board. I am still perplexed how they still sell them in toy stores.

For them to be sarcastic just caught me off guard.

I remember I was excited to arrive at the graveyard and I said to my friend "I am anxious to see if we capture anything."
When I played back the recording - a gravely voice said "That'll be spooky!" Then, almost stepping on that EVP, a different voice says. "GeT OuT!" Very pronounced T's like it was totally annoyed that I was there.
I have it on my website, but some people can hear it- most cannot.

#9 veyaluch

veyaluch

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:45 AM

You don't want to encounter a dark entity, be it human or otherwise. Trust me nothing good ever comes from them.

#10 Jynx

Jynx

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:52 AM

Wanting to know see or hear things of black entities and demonic isn't good you may get more then you want. They all feed and gain power. Off all negative or related issues dealing with them what i am saying is they might take more interest in you then u want if them. Also people think that demonic do bad things to people right away. Line ouijiji boards I myself believe them as being bad and won't touch them. Just because u playing then realize you getting freaked out and get rid of the board doesn't mean you safe. You started it there is no rule saying that a demon or black entity has to do anything right away they don't play by ur rules. What I'm trying to say is just because you got rid of ouijiji board or cards or what ever doesn't mean ur safe they might not do any thing for many years. Fir people that want to learn about demonic and dark entities you better be prepared to deal with powers you have no idea about. Who knows they might follow you home and decide hmmmmm I like your daughter better or your wife. Who knows so like I said beaware and 100% sure you want to learn about these demonic spirits that also goes for people that just want to here EVP of a spirit in a house or ware house you may think you might here someone say hi or you might awaken someone that wants to come to ur house and say hi to everyone in ur home. So be sure use know what your doing and realize that you may get more then you bargain for.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: demon, dark entity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users