Minnesota

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 arcsol

arcsol

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 October 2015 - 04:12 AM

Calling out to everyone who has ever lived in Minnesota! Me and a few friends found this cemetery back around when I was 16 (22 now) and since that day my life changed forever. I won't go into detail as to how. But seeing as all the threads for it are outdated, and most of the pictures don't function anymore, I thought it would be best to recollect information on it smile.png We took some pictures, but it was with a cheap camera back then. But we could have sworn we caught something sitting on a gravestone in the corner. Like a skeleton or demon of some sort.

For those who don't know about this cemetery. It's right outside of Hibbing by zim rd, a very active cemetery though it can sometimes be errily calm as well. The best known event to happen is that when someone shuts off their car, no matter how good it is/runs, it won't turn over depending on chance. Some people have had some pretty close encounters with it reportedly like growling, red eyes, their car shaking etc until it finally turns over. Two other occurrances are temperature fluctuations and sometimes the spirits reportedly getting pretty physical with some of its visitors. I do not recommend to explore this area for fun and games though, in my opinion its not for the feint of heart.

Ok now, does anyone have any decent photos on the area? Any recordings? Any stories? And did anyone ever figure out the history of this area and why the spirits are so malevolent? I just tried to go tonight with a group of family members after my first time being there in 6 years, but me and my cousin's boyfriend made them turn around right at the first bridge because we could sense something really foul going on there tonight (We are both psychics...skeptics keep your thoughts to yourself please~)

Anyway, this place has always mystified me as it was my first ever ghost adventure, and I would love to see the mystery of this area solved. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users