Loss of an online friend

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 11 September 2011 - 05:36 AM

Hey all-
Kinda sad. A friend that I had through various EDS support groups has passed away. Susan Wade, was only 26 and passed away from EDS complications. We need to find a cure for this! It is taking too many lives! For those of you on FB, I have a jewelry page and 20% of profit goes to EDNF (Ehlers Danlos National Foundation) to further research into these disorders. I don't want future generations to go through what I've been through... And I don't want future generations to continue to pass away in the prime of their lives.
If you could please light a candle/pray for Susan's fiance and family, I along with everyone else in the EDS community would greatly appreciate it. Her memorial is Monday at 7 pm.
<3 Lex
Love life.

#2 Flormarina

Flormarina

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • Interests:I love poetry, and photography, music and oil painting, in general I love nature, with all its splendour and glory. The paranormal has been one of my favourites hobbies.

Posted 12 September 2011 - 09:32 PM

Hey all-
Kinda sad. A friend that I had through various EDS support groups has passed away. Susan Wade, was only 26 and passed away from EDS complications. We need to find a cure for this! It is taking too many lives! For those of you on FB, I have a jewelry page and 20% of profit goes to EDNF (Ehlers Danlos National Foundation) to further research into these disorders. I don't want future generations to go through what I've been through... And I don't want future generations to continue to pass away in the prime of their lives.
If you could please light a candle/pray for Susan's fiance and family, I along with everyone else in the EDS community would greatly appreciate it. Her memorial is Monday at 7 pm.
<3 Lex

I am sorry to hear about the lost of your friend, I will light a candle and send my prayers for her family.... hugs!
Posted ImageFlormarinaIf you got something to tell the world, write a book....

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,352 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 13 September 2011 - 01:24 AM

Sorry about the loss, sending prayers.
Posted Image

#4 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 08:37 AM

Sorry about your loss also.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users