• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gypsy8

gypsy8

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 May 2003 - 12:40 PM

Hello all!
     I live in st. louis and have been doing research on several haunted areas around town.  I am planning to stay at the Lemp Mansion soon,  which is now a hotel/restaurant.  It is considered one of the top 10 haunted homes in the country.  If there is anyone in my area curious or interested in researching st. louis haunts, let me know.                                                        I have been looking for info on a place called zombie road,  very few people have any information about this road.  As far as i know, a man was killed on the railroad tracks and people have reported hearing footsteps behind them.  I have heard them myself....but running behind my car going 30 miles an hour. creepy!  If anyone can help....i would appreciate it.

#2 spiritdragon

spiritdragon

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 08:09 AM

I live on the west side of Missouri close to the Kansas line. If you can get some photos I would like to see them.

#3 ghosthunter_girl

ghosthunter_girl

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 24 May 2003 - 12:27 PM

Dear gypsy8-
I'm from NW Missouri, and I'd LOVE to hear about your stay at Lemp Mansion. Please post pics and stories if you ever get a chance! I looked up some stuff about Zombie Road, but I keep getting the same story over and over. Sorry I couldn't help!
Have you ever heard of Cry Baby Hollow in Crocker, MO? If you have any info about that I'd love to hear about it!

Good luck at Lemp Mansion!
"The head are the invisible ones, but not the absent ones." -Victor Hugo

• Guests

Posted 29 September 2003 - 11:04 AM

Zombie rd. sits in West St. Louis county, in Ellisville. The road has been closed for many years now and is probably overgrown. I grew up on Melrose rd, and know the area fairly well, but it has been so long since I have been back, I've forgotten alot of the road names. And of course the area is different than when I was a teen. I know it's in Ellisville down by a Home for mentally retarded children Close to a town called Sherman. Look for a road with a chain link fence accross it, should be on your right. May also want to ask some of the teens or locals who grew up in that area. Zombie rd. was an old Quary rd. Good Luck to you, scary place, alot of rumors float around when I was a teen about that road.  :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users