• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 DemonHunter2

DemonHunter2

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 08:59 PM

I was one that never believed in the use of Ouija Boards until this, to this day I am afraid to use one and refuse to ha-ha. The Ouija Board experienced we debunked a lot of it until that point, see we began noticing that we might not be intentionally moving the planchette and that subconsciously if one of us were premeditating and answer that that answer would appear. But then we asked "can we see you?" it said "yes" we replied "where" it said "basement" then we said "one of us or just both" it said "one" so my friend who owned the house went to the basement for a bit came back up and said he didn't see anything. Then it went to "turn all the lights out" so he went downstairs and to my knowledge he turned all the lights out I couldn't see because I was on another floor he came back up and said "you didn't turn all the lights out" he was shocked and told me that he left one light on downstairs and then the planchette went to "look" three times in a very oddily fast motion when it was barely scampering on all night long. Then we both had this instinct to look behind us and in his living room there was this tall shadowy solid figure. Our instinct was to run outside on the front porch ha-ha. Not only was that it but another time when we were on and investiagtion my buddy gets a call from his mom demanding he come home his parents were out of town and had just arrived about an hour prior. He goes home and she tells him to get rid of the Ouija Board and he had hid it and didnt tell her about it because she is highly religious and he asked how she knew and she pointed in the guest room where all of his dads model toys and stuff he made were all pointed in a certain direction, the lamp was sat on the ground and all the drawers were pulled out. She stated that she heard a noise while her and her husband were laying down walked in the guest room and found that which had been all straightened up when they had walked in. Also his brother who is very skeptical heard his named being screamed loudly several times while he was asleep and woke up with scratches everywhere.

#2 the queen

the queen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 03:12 PM

when will you guys learn!!!
Fondly,the Queen
"What a long strange trip it's been" aka Grateful Dead
The West Memphis 3 Are Free!!!!!
www.wm3.org

#3 DemonHunter2

DemonHunter2

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:16 PM

when will you guys learn!!!

Never :Spaz: just kidding, it all ended up stopping but I am still not convinced so much about Ouija Boards

#4 bobbyjgallo

bobbyjgallo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:36 PM

The Ouija board is such a controversial instrument... But I think that the bottom line is that "things" can happen no matter what you use when you are contacting the spirit world... I am almost done with the book Ghosts Among Us by James Van Praague the famous medium and he actually advocates the use of the board.

Do I want my kids playing with it? ... No... Would I myself try it with other like-minded individuals? ... Most likely...
Watch our original paranormal web-series "Gallo Family Ghost Hunters" on blip.tv

#5 Oldsoul2214

Oldsoul2214

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, magic, vampires, werewolves. Anything that is not considered normal always interests me.

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:06 PM

I have used a Ouija board with my sister. We surround ourselves with candles and turn off all electronics. I have had words, dates, and names pop into my head and I would ask if that was their name or how they died or when they died and I would be correct. Could I be subconsciously moving the planchette? I thought that since I was more open to the idea of spirits than my sister they would chose me to communicate with, but I'm not sure if I am correct. My sister has also gotten a headache during one of our sessions which I assume to be the spirit draining her energy. I know that you can never be sure about Ouija boards, but if you have any ideas about why I have these words pop into my head please let me know. Thank you! Posted Image
PS. I also have ancestors who were " witches " and practiced Wicca, could this possibly explain my connection to the supernatural?
I am perfectly imperfect therefore I am perfect.Posted Image

#6 TataSacaEmpeņo

TataSacaEmpeņo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 07:35 AM

I have used a Ouija board with my sister. We surround ourselves with candles and turn off all electronics. I have had words, dates, and names pop into my head and I would ask if that was their name or how they died or when they died and I would be correct. Could I be subconsciously moving the planchette? I thought that since I was more open to the idea of spirits than my sister they would chose me to communicate with, but I'm not sure if I am correct. My sister has also gotten a headache during one of our sessions which I assume to be the spirit draining her energy. I know that you can never be sure about Ouija boards, but if you have any ideas about why I have these words pop into my head please let me know. Thank you! Posted Image
PS. I also have ancestors who were " witches " and practiced Wicca, could this possibly explain my connection to the supernatural?

It's called being a medium, at your stages though, it's really unmanagable. Mediums range in developmental levels from something as minor buzzing sounds in the ear all the way to seeing the deceased like any other person. Developing your third eye, thats all your own task. :P

#7 bobbyjgallo

bobbyjgallo

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 04:45 PM

I have to agree that anyone can train this gift...

For example, my team consists of my actual family... Me, my wife, and two daughters... My oldest is a sensitive and my youngest attracts paranormal activity like crazy... We call her, "The Ghost Magnet"...

These kids never trained the gifts they have. But they have them nevertheless. And I think, if they gave it the effort, they could be very talented in the fields of the paranormal outside of the ghosthunting that they presently do... That being said... I wish they would go into medicine or law LOL!
Watch our original paranormal web-series "Gallo Family Ghost Hunters" on blip.tv

#8 Oldsoul2214

Oldsoul2214

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, magic, vampires, werewolves. Anything that is not considered normal always interests me.

Posted 22 September 2012 - 07:03 PM

It's called being a medium, at your stages though, it's really unmanagable. Mediums range in developmental levels from something as minor buzzing sounds in the ear all the way to seeing the deceased like any other person. Developing your third eye, thats all your own task. Posted Image

how would I develop it further?
I am perfectly imperfect therefore I am perfect.Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users