#1 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:42 AM

A strange phenomena is happening in some Russian forests. People are finding strange, deep holes. They appear in the dense forest, in the places you can’t get on the car or truck to bring any device to drill the ground. There is no soil nearby that should be taken from such deep hole. When people are brave enough to venture into the holes, they find that they end abruptly in the darkness. There are no any reasonable ideas on how these holes appear and what they are being used for. No one knows who or what is digging these holes or why.

Source Article (with pictures): http://www.utaot.com...oles-in-russia/
Posted Image

#2 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:31 PM

The comments on that link are pretty funny. Looking at the pictures, though - the holes seems fairly evenly dug. Would that have to be a machine? Or would it just depend on the tool being used?

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#3 TheresaRHPS

TheresaRHPS

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:58 PM

I'm assuming they dropped a camera down there before crawling into themselves? LOL

There's no way I'd just spelunk down into a mystery hole without any reconnaisance first. There could be ANYTHING down there. Apparently, there wasn't, which was good...for them, lol.

Still, that's weird, but I'm guessing the truth will come out eventually about what the holes are there for. I'm guessing somewhere, someone knows something. Perhaps its something that harkens back to the Cold War...perhaps its something naturally occuring of a geological nature.
Huntington Paranormal Investigations and ResearchCheck out my website

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:14 AM

For me this is still strange a phenomenon, but would that also mean the "hollow earth theory" could be right? :O
Posted Image

#5 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:20 PM

Interesting... And yes, I would rappel down into one of these given the chance. Of course my name says it all.... Ever wonder where the "Cave" part came from????

#6 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:17 PM

Why you spelunking rodent you :)

Moonie - what is the 'Hollow Earth Theory'? I guess I could go Google that . . .

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#7 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:07 PM

Moonie - what is the 'Hollow Earth Theory'? I guess I could go Google that . . .

Perhaps the most bizarre influence that Teed's ideas had was in Nazi Germany. Some of Teed's publications fell into the hands of Peter Bender a German aviator who had boen'badly wounded. Bender was inverted, and though he was to die in a Nazi concentration camp, the hollow earth ideas that he proclaimed sparked interest in the anti-intellectual climate of Nazi Germany.

In April 1942, the Nazis sent an expedition under Dr. Heinz Fischer, an expert on infrared rays, to the island of Ruegen in the Baltic. One of the purposes of the expedition was to get a picture of the British fleet by turning their cameras upward and shooting across the center of the hollow earth! Astronomer Gerald S. Kuiper observed. "High officials in the German Admiralty and Air Force thought this would be useful for locating the whereabouts of the British fleet because the concave curvature of the earth would facilitate long-distance observation by means of infrared rays which are less curved than visible rays."
GV Discussion on Hollow Earth --> http://www.ghostvillage.com/ghostcommunity/index.php?showtopic=13694&hl=%2Bhollow+%2Bearth

Interesting... And yes, I would rappel down into one of these given the chance. Of course my name says it all.... Ever wonder where the "Cave" part came from????

:) Caver!
Posted Image

#8 buts77

buts77

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

may be some small animal made a hole.. that was ended in empty place under the ground.. (underground waters, etc).
the rain water was falling there down and made the hole bigger
In ghost we trust!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users