Advice Needed

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 KBO

KBO

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 10:22 AM

Hello. Iím not sure if this is the proper place for this post. I had an experience with what I know now to be the spirit of my fatherís Aunt Agnes. This was in 1971. I know this because she started making her presence known in my room after my father thought it was a good idea to take her grave marker and put it in our garage after Agnesí headstone was installed. I know it was her because of the things she made me do. I still have access to the house and the room but I donít know for how much longer. How can I find out if sheís still there?

#2 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:00 AM

I would say best way is to do a EVP session. Which if you have a voice recorder hit record ask a question wait a min or two ask another and so on if you get any responses your question would be answered as to if she is still there.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#3 KBO

KBO

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:45 AM

Thank you.....do you think she would remember me after all of these years?

#4 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:56 AM

I'm sure she will
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#5 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:46 PM

Spirits can go anywhere they want to. If you want her to be there, she will be. Of course she will remember you. :kitty:
petunia4998

#6 KBO

KBO

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:57 PM

Actually I'm a little arfraid of her....

#7 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 02:02 PM

Why would you be afraid of her?

#8 KBO

KBO

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 02:08 PM

As a child I was terrified of her; she used to get me to do things.

#9 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:17 PM

Hi, KBO and welcome to the Village

"As in life, so in death" so be careful.
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

#10 KBO

KBO

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:40 PM

Thank you Oich. As a child she terrified me, is that what you mean? She had me do things; for example I used to steal my father's beer and put it in the closet of my room which is where she made herself known to me. I didn't know why I did this and couldn't explain it to my parents......THAT didn't go over well! I think I want to go back and tell her to piss off if she's still there, what do you think?

#11 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:40 PM

K, that's exactly what I mean,,,if she was an instigator in life that's not going to change

Gently on the slang, mate...younger villagers here, don't you know;) Being firm's a good idea if you don't want her there let her know
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

#12 KBO

KBO

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 05:17 AM

Oiche, you are correct about the slang, I apologize. It's just a reflection of the anger I have for Agnes! I would love the opportunity to confront her!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users