• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 14 November 2003 - 08:29 AM

Hey, KRC, I hope you get in for the investigation, that would be SO cool, is there any other reported haunts at Hibbing HS?

I was thinking...did the ghostly gentleman direct musicals?
It may be a good idea to get someone from NMPI who can sing
on stage singing...you know, someone to get his attention or bait, if you prefer;D
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#17 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 14 November 2003 - 08:39 AM

CastleBeeing,  It wasn't a classic Abe Lincoln type hat.  I am not sure of the proper name of the hat but it was shorter than Abes.  I think it is just a much later version of the stove pipe hat but it may have another name.  I will have to try and find this type of hat at a hat web site (there must be such a thing) and I will let you know if I find the proper name if it is different.

Whispers...no other haunts that I am aware of.  It is a very old school and I am sure there is more history there than just that...I am in the process of checking that part out. ;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#18 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 17 November 2003 - 09:22 AM

I still haven't been able to talk to the guy that took the picture but the journalist that wrote the story on our group and showed it to myself and rah6655 said that he might so good news there.  I posted in the ghosts in the news section but here is the link also for the article if you would like to read it.

http://www.hibbingmn...story_id=157360

;D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users