• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 joeintheuk

joeintheuk

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:40 PM

Hello people I have been away for a few days that is why I havnt been posting. Iwould like to know if the chatroom still has active members. I have been pondering entering since signing up. Could someone give me advice and if it is worth joining or should I continue sharing my experiences with the board.

#2 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 14 October 2009 - 08:48 PM

~Honestly, you can do both if you'd like. The chatrooms are great and all, but if you posted your experiences in there...then those that don't go into the chatrooms would miss all of the excitement.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#3 joeintheuk

joeintheuk

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:13 PM

Thanks for the info i'll try it tomorrow it's 412am here so i'm going to bed soon but will check it out at some point.

#4 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 15 October 2009 - 11:01 PM

The forums are great because your stories can be found by other seekers, whereas we don't post logs from the chat room.

The chat is for conversations which are better shared in real-time instead of the post and wait pace of the boards. You can strengthen friendships in chat, and get to know personalities better.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users