Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Juliets pride and souls!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 02 April 2011 - 07:46 PM

004.jpg - 1.11MB I had the great pleasure to spend time with Julie's children this afternoon for lunch. I saw Julie in all their eyes! Dave

Edited by damckie, 02 April 2011 - 07:47 PM.

Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:52 AM

Nice, miss ya Juliet.
Posted Image

#3 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 03:57 PM

I'm sure she was with you in spirit during your outing.

Whatever

#4 damckie

damckie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 03 April 2011 - 08:02 PM

Ghosts 003.jpg - 1.29MB Here is another picture of us! I sure do miss my women! Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#5 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:13 PM

:clap: Too young to lose a Mother
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

#6 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:49 PM

Dave, I just saw this. What beautiful young ladies they are - they sure got Julie's good looks. I hope you're doing all right these days, and I'm glad you are keeping in contact with her kids - good support for you all. Hang in there bud, better days will get here.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#7 damckie

damckie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 08:45 PM

Dave, I just saw this. What beautiful young ladies they are - they sure got Julie's good looks. I hope you're doing all right these days, and I'm glad you are keeping in contact with her kids - good support for you all. Hang in there bud, better days will get here.

Nice to hear from ya Redhead, Moonie, and the rest of ya! I am doing ok. There is not a day that goes by where a sweet thought of Julie enters my head. I am always thinking about her and her children! But I know as all the rest of you is that she is pain free and away from her mom. And she is still with her children spiritually(and me). We all miss her very much! Take care! Davr

#8 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 20 April 2011 - 08:51 PM

Hey Dave-
I just saw this today... It's good to see you and Julie's daughters still get to get together. I think of Julie quite often... My heart just went out to her and I was able to relate so much to her pain. She's still around (but I know I don't have to tell you that).
Love life.

#9 v-huntley

v-huntley

Provides a GREAT example!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Interests:superstitions, cryptzoology, ghosts and anything else paranormal.

Posted 01 May 2011 - 07:24 AM

I miss her too but I am glad that you got to see the girls!!
Posted Image Posted Image

#10 damckie

damckie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 04:29 PM

I miss her too but I am glad that you got to see the girls!!

I miss her so much! I think about her everyday of the week! I also miss her girls alot also! Dave

#11 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 08 June 2011 - 05:21 AM

Dave,

I haven't been around here in the past few years. I'm just finding out what happened. You have my deepest condolences. Juliet was a wonderful women, and she was taken from the word too soon.

Sincerely,

Duke, aka: Anthony
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#12 damckie

damckie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 07:07 PM

Thanks to all of you for your support and thoughts! She is dearly missed and I think of her everyday of the week. Her birthday is coming up here soon. June 14th is her special day! I will be with her every minute of that day! I sure do miss her! Dave

#13 the queen

the queen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 05:01 PM

Thanks to all of you for your support and thoughts! She is dearly missed and I think of her everyday of the week. Her birthday is coming up here soon. June 14th is her special day! I will be with her every minute of that day! I sure do miss her! Dave

just saw the pix dave and they are beautiful girls. june 14th is my granddaughter's b'day so when it comes around i will think of juliet too. take care guy, our prayers are with you.
Fondly,the Queen
"What a long strange trip it's been" aka Grateful Dead
The West Memphis 3 Are Free!!!!!
www.wm3.org

#14 damckie

damckie

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 06:20 PM

just saw the pix dave and they are beautiful girls. june 14th is my granddaughter's b'day so when it comes around i will think of juliet too. take care guy, our prayers are with you.

Well thanks for the positive thoughts about Julie on her special day. I will never forget HER day! Dave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users