• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 luke2010

luke2010

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 12:29 PM

I have created a power orb before but would now like to try out the world of simple witchcraft.

If possible could you post a easy spell that i could try to start off?

#2 CrystalEyz

CrystalEyz

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 07:49 PM

I have created a power orb before but would now like to try out the world of simple witchcraft.

You posted about being worried about a Demon? Witchcraft will get you one!

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 04 April 2010 - 07:49 PM

Care to explain?
Posted Image

#4 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 05 April 2010 - 10:27 PM

If a person is scared / nervous while summoning entities, they will less likely be able to control / dismiss whatever shows up.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#5 CrystalEyz

CrystalEyz

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 11:26 PM

Well said, one should be careful what they wish for..

#6 starkiss

starkiss

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 06:27 PM

ugh im sorry i read a few comments down and then stopped. YOU do not want to summon any thing unless you no what you are doing and what its all about.

i do not no how far along you are with this, meaning how much you have done in the past.

my warning is that in some cases you will wish you had never learned. sense i awakened about a year back i was not given the choose to see or not to see things that make your hair stand up on end. my suggestion is if there is a trusted pagan store in your area is to go to them first or if you no some wise older people that no alot bout it to go to them to learn.

First you will want to learn how to ground yourself, possibly working on intuitive thinking after that(tarot readings, ruins, oracle cards, stones, bones, tea...etc...), then work on little things like if you are a type of person who is very sensitive to things(feeling things out(its like tingling....living things have the highest, feeling things out can also mean trying to sense what kind of person some one is by looking at them, to sense what they r all about....there feelings), then do something like tinsy bits of energy work. keep in mind the law of three. or do unto others as you would like done unto you, or if you send out bad ill to some one it will come back to you thrice fold.every action has an ultimate reaction. so when doing energy work try to make an energy ball in your hand or take a smoky quarts and have some fun with ppl who practice with you, by envisioning energy, think green(positive) flowing into the rock and filling it up....not ment to hurt just to tickle your fellow partner....tap the rock with your forefinger at them playfully and watch them squirm..some ppl cant feel it some times it just means that there not very sensitive. but when they throw it at you send it back to them. my mentor said to me...its not good to send out negitivity towards others cause of karma but its okay to send it back...then she leaned down and said sometimes i send a little bite back(only if someone did something really stupid. you can send other ppls negative energy back to them to by just saying i send it back....! I myself if i were you would get familiar with the basic things before jumping into something that takes some thing more.

even if your curious about all this doesnt mean that you should do everything you want when ever you want to....no what your getting into before you do. i do not like ooji boards, ppl opening portals, doing binds, sending out ill, nd i hate energy vamps.

im a healer....i cant heal bones, cuts or any of that fancy stuff. i send healing energy to the person in need. i can see were they hurt by colors....red being hurt, green being okay, yellow in between, blue is still a bit off but its to me coldness or loss of something...blood flow being bad. i can do astro with out wanting to with my eyes open randomly(dont try it untill you get a handle on things and you no how to ground and get yourself back to yourself.) i can read people...nd no things about them that they do not always no them self's...sometimes its not so nice to no and i feel like im invading there privacy but i cant control it....ooohhh put up blocks(shields). I can do pretty much all readings but i hate scrying....i dont get all to good things with that....not my thing...nd crystal balls i have to work on. i see into the past...sometimes i have visions of stuff that may occur....i see spirits as of last week...which brought me here, i was on a sort of leave from this stuff then two of my kitties died from distemper nd now im back...i saw them leave there body when they died. i can see shadows( i call them that...they r pretty much human made....scary things tht go bump in the night....they r ppls bad feelings and emotions piling up and taking form. dont give them names or give them a shape. once you give them a name they gain power...they feed from fear, anger, sadness... they cant hurt you tho. then there r dark presence entities....(i hope i got the name right, see ive been not good with night sense all of this came about for me) i do not no much about but i had an encounter with one last summer....it actually drained from me....it was something from my past that i never got rid of....it was scary....(im not supposed to talk about it but shh ill tell you) i had already known that it was round i didnt want to do anything by my self...pee, sleep, walk around etc...luckily my little group and i were always together...my boyfriend and i went outside so he could have a smoke and ill never forget this....i saw one of my podem spirit animals in the tree across the way(raven) and my boyfriends(wolf) laying down. all of a sudden they jolted up and the raven stretched out its wings like it was about to swoop down....my body started to feel cold....and i got this weird feeling....foreboding...my hair stood up on my arms nd out of no where i started screaming....it was not the normal screaming either...very load....very deep screaming omg....i never felt so weird in my entire life....i later found out that my astro voice had kicked in...screaming is what scared it away im surprised i didnt wake the whole neighborhood. we ended up getting ride of it through a sort of circle.. with stones...i never had a
I never had a choose if i wanted to see it or not but i hope if you get into this that you do get the choose and to learn how to ground yourself out first. dont get ahead of yourself..that is the most crucial.

remember with all religions there is good and there is bad....its about what you choose and who you are as a person that matters. pagan is what i am....i do not follow wiccian, or any other thing...i just put a bunch of different things together and make it my own....to me life and happiness and helping others is what matters the most to me...also if you dont no there are lots of different types of Wicca. why people call them self's pagan is because pagan is actually protected under the state law whilst wiccian is not...that is why a bunch of my friends call themselves pagan. we call christian witches criswitches here lol silly i no.

also there are spells....but remember...do research to see what they actually do....you should no what u r doing before you do it....dont trust everything you hear or see....there is always more to it then you would expect. some spells may work for some people but for others if it takes ingredients and other stuff like that it might be different for you....one person may only need one cup of soil whilst you might need ten cups. every one person is different.

Also on a final measure good luck and happy exploring
merry meet
StArKiSs

#7 NightFrightz

NightFrightz

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:I am active in the matters of spirits and such when they remind me <br /><br />And interesting tid bit. When I was 17 my Dr. told me I would be a good para psychologist. <br /><br />I've been at GV for a while, but not active. I've been a lurker for years. I'm hoping to change that now.

Posted 25 June 2010 - 12:16 AM

Seems to me if you are going about the learning process correctly....when you get to the point in which you are ready to "try" a spell....you will by then have learned a few basic ones.

I'm currently learning a "practice"....and at this point in my journey I have naturally learned quite a few basic "spells" (which I don't intend to work, until I KNOW much, much more about my craft).

Eh....it really sounds like your trying to jump into something serious without enough information...and that is a scary notion.

NO offense but it seems a spiritually reckless course of action.

#8 MidnightGds

MidnightGds

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 08:51 PM

That is wrong.. witchcraft isn't "evil" like every one thinks it is. As for doing spells. Make sure your ready to do them. Before doing any kind of magic one must learn all they can. Do NOT just jump into magick like it's a game because it isn't. What you give out you will get back three fold.

#9 v-huntley

v-huntley

Provides a GREAT example!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Interests:superstitions, cryptzoology, ghosts and anything else paranormal.

Posted 27 September 2010 - 03:02 PM

I should know that witchcraft is not bad because I have been a wiccan for 9 years!
Posted Image Posted Image

#10 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:32 PM

Depending on your outlook, a spell to a Wiccan is a Prayer, you're asking a power outside yourself to cause a desired effect. It will work-within reasonable boundaries because the Wiccan believes it will, if the supplicant is in doubt, it usually crumbles:/

Unseen, I don't quite agree that the words are meaningless, its a focus for the intent, both for the practitioner and the energy itself

Crystal, while its true that one should always be careful, I think you may be looking at kind of a dated definition of witchcraft, Wicca means Path of the Wise but back in the 16th century a witch referred to someone who entered into contract with the infernal powers. Now I'm sure in that Era any non-Christian divinity was seen as Infernal and a lot of good people were executed for their beliefs
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users