4 replies to this topic

#1 rattie_lover

rattie_lover

Village Elder

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 06:53 PM

???hmmmm.....i think this is a good but hard question. how can you talk to ghosts? should i get a my tape recorder and a good tape and ask questions and strike up a convo with them and ask questions be nice of course to them so they will cooperate. i see the stuff i want to communicate with what i see because i'm going nuts. its like having togo pee and you 2 hours from the toilet.
<: 3 )~.<-----rat, can u tell.love, nicolemy own website: http://nicolekruetzfeldt.tripod.com/

#2 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 02 December 2003 - 11:17 AM

WOW, Rattie-Lover, GREAT question ;D And I can give you a firm, definite...maybe its this by way of response :)

Since spirits no longer have vocal cords or a tongue to form
words, its believed that they communicate telepathically with us. As far as an EVP, goes, I'm guessing they are literally imprinting words on the electromagnetic tape, that is solely an opinion, though, based on both what I've read and what I've experienced first hand.

When you do speak to them, show the same respect you'd show anyone else, show them the recorder and explain what it is-asking permission's usually a good idea as well. There was a link on the EVP Board with suggested questions to ask

Good Luck and Good Hunting,
Whispers
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#3 Demon_Speeding

Demon_Speeding

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 December 2003 - 01:11 PM

hey rattie_lover

thats the question i asked my self a couple months ago and i came up with this site ( http://www.stefanbio...ker/index_e.htm )its pretty good from what iv'e heard. i havent recived any voices from it every time i use the program it always freezes up apparently, It's only good for one thing and that is you can only use it in the comfurt of your own room but the site does contain questions that you can ask ghosts. i hope i have helped you with your question.

#4 rattie_lover

rattie_lover

Village Elder

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 07 December 2003 - 03:29 PM

;Dthanks demon speeding!
<: 3 )~.<-----rat, can u tell.love, nicolemy own website: http://nicolekruetzfeldt.tripod.com/

#5 spiritdragon

spiritdragon

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 07 December 2003 - 04:36 PM

Hey Rattie_lover when you record the voices do you use chromium dioxide or regular cassettes? I was wondering this because noise distortion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users