• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SaraBee

SaraBee

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 07:28 PM

Hello everyone!

I'm sure you get some of these types of questions frequently-ish, but I kind of want to know if I'm a sensitive or not, and I felt that this place was one of the more appropriate places to ask about this. The question is: am I a sensitive? And if so, what do I do about it, especially concerning what's been happening in my life recently?

Ever since I turned twenty years old, strange things have been happening to me, though I like to think it's been happening as early as seven years old.

First, let's start when I was seven. Sometimes, I would hear something walking around in the middle of the night and freak out. Some nights, I'd call for my parents, some nights I wouldn't. I used to have a habit of climbing into my parents bed in the middle of the night, but I remember that one night, when I was half way to my parents room, I could have sworn that something picked me up and I "flew" to my parents bedroom and was place on the bed where I fell asleep instantly. Ever since then, I've had no other "weird" experiences until adulthood.

Now for the past two years, it feels like every late-August, September, October and January, something weird is happening in my house that I can't explain, mostly in my room at night when I'm trying to sleep (though exceptions have been made). And every year it gets stranger. There would be creaks and tapping along my walls and the sense that I'm not alone. Furthermore, my bed would shake, something akin to fingers would gently stroke my head and/or poke me in different places (specifcally, my head, the back of my neck and/or my hands). Sometimes, I would panic and lie perfectly still hoping it would stop (even when nothing was happening) until a voice in my head calms me down, and other times, I'm able to somehow ignore it as if it wasn't a big deal.

There are also days, usually in the evening, where I feel like I've touched spider webs when there are none around me. Even when I'm sitting, that feeling happens. That, and something brushing up against my legs and arms. The only experience I would consider "extreme" was when last year something grabbed the back of my backpack and yanked me as I was crossing the street.

But recently, it has gotten more bizarre. Last night, when I suffering from insomnia due to a side effect of my medication and I decided to go to bed after goofing off on the computer, I actually saw a white head whose facial features were obscured in a sort of white haze, peaking around the corner from my bathroom counter. It didn't appear to have a humanoid body, but what I can only describe as a mass of shadows seemed to be supporting it. I caught myself staring at it passively and it disappeared a few moments later. Convinced I was seeing things, I ignored it. But when I got to the doorway of my room, I had the spider web feeling again. Again I ignored it, so I climbed into bed to go back to sleep. But before I do, I see the head again, floating on the other side of my room and the mass of shadows was "taller". I stared at it once more before it disappeared for the rest of the night.

I have no idea what's going on. Is it just my imagination? What do I do about this?

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,087 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 18 September 2015 - 01:31 PM

Definitely not an imagination I must say, but it would be good to explore further before  arriving at conclusons :)

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#3 SaraBee

SaraBee

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 12:06 PM

UPDATE: After having a weird dream about watching a horror movie trailer, I heard a voice say "I won't let anything hurt you." and then what I could have sworn was a bunch of different voice trying to talk over each over. I felt something/one pull the covers over me and press down on my shoulder really hard (I was on my side). It was scary at first, but then I felt strangely comfortable and didn't want to move because of it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users