#91 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:07 AM

Pranic Healing is a no-touch, no-drug therapy.
Posted Image

#92 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:18 AM

Pranic Healing is a no-touch, no-drug therapy.

Sounds very healthy. So if I was to come in for treatment, since there's no physical contact whatsoever do we simply pray together?

Whatever

#93 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,396 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 29 June 2010 - 10:18 AM

lol no, it is much detailed and complicated, but with perfect results in most cases.
Posted Image

#94 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 10:27 AM

At least the results are positive and that's what matters. Moonie, I'll probably just go and read up about Pranic healing to get the rest of the down-low.

Whatever

#95 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 04 July 2010 - 01:04 PM

I have a sister who went through a very difficult pregnacy. Among other things, she developed gestation diabetes (pregnancy-induced diabetes). Several months after the birth she was suffering from hypoglycemia (severe enough to cause fainting spells). She received a blessing, and now the doctors can't find anything wrong with her.

Pray to get better. Have others fast, pray, or send vibes. Then go to the doctors who can verify if the prayers have been answered.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#96 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 07 July 2010 - 04:17 PM

I keep a positive attitude and meditate, but at the same time I'm going to use all of the medical help I can get to help me get out of pain and start feeling better. And I know that I have many people that care for me and are praying for my recovery but at the same time I remain realistic that I will never have a COMPLETE recovery because my syndrome/disorder/whatever is encoded in my DNA.

I wrote out my living will when I was 16 or 17, right before my first brain surgery... Especially because with my Ehlers Danlos I can have a sudden organ rupture, or vascular event (basically a major vessel goes KaBOOM) and I happen to know enough that your brain can't survive without oxygen for more than 2 mins. I would NEVER want to "live" my life on a ventilator... As much as I admire Christopher Reeves, I could never do that.... If I can't BREATHE on my own, to me it just isn't living.

I was so confused by the whole Terri Shaivo (sp) case several years back... All of the pro lifers were saying to leave her on the tube... But isn't part of life death of the physical body? So if you were really pro life then you would also be against articfical measures to keep a person "alive"... Kinda makes you think, eh.
Love life.

#97 Old Guy

Old Guy

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 01:20 PM

Never underestimate the power of positive prayer. ;-)
Cynic. Skeptic. Believer.|||||||^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users