Hello from Riverside.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Quickepow

Quickepow

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 06:44 AM

Hello all~ My name is Seth, and I currently reside in the town of Riverside. I'm currently thirteen, but I've been experiencing some rather strange things, in my opinion.

There's currently a theory that you 'can' literally feel someone's stare. And I have this feeling nearly 24/7. Also, when I recently moved to this house, home alone, I heard what I assume was the screech of a chair moving on a tile floor, for about three seconds.

Also, lately, I've been having somewhat random 'daydreams' that later happened. Whether it be walking, standing around and talking, etc. Word for word, step for step.

I don't know if this is paranormal in any way or not, but just rather coincidental. On the one-year anniversary of my uncle's death, I got into a car accident. He did as well when he was a teenager, which may have caused him brain-damage and led to his eventual death.

If anyone can shed any light on this, that'd be great.

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 26 July 2010 - 07:01 AM

Welcome to GhostVillage.
Posted Image

#3 Quickepow

Quickepow

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 07:05 AM

Welcome to GhostVillage.

Thank you! :kitty:

#4 duncan36

duncan36

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 05:23 PM

The power of suggestion is quite strong. I was intensely interested in ghostly stuff and the house I was staying at had all kinds of crazy tapping, and thunking seemingly from the wall right next to where I slept. I had convinced myself it was a haunting.
Well guess what it was a plumbing problem called 'water hammer', and after the plumber did some stuff to the house it totally went away.

Basically I will say that you are interested in ghosts and are creating these experiences. My advice would be to chill out, take it easy, the universe isnt out to get you or scare you. You might have a supernatural experience in your life or you may not, but if you ever do you will know 100% with no doubt that it is one. Until then dont sweat anything.

Also sorry about your uncle. Best wishes.

#5 ChuckMcB

ChuckMcB

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 01:14 AM

An important rule of thumb when dealing with alleged paranormal activity is to really think about what is occurring and be certain that there is no other natural explanation for the activity.
Paranormal Investigations: 8Last Investigation: 12-16-11Founder: Gulfview Paranormal Hernando Beach, FLEmail Us: GulfviewPI@mail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users