Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Demon face reflection and blinking eyes right after orb!

demon ghost aliens real orbs orb

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 blakenolan

blakenolan

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 06:03 PM

Hey guys I just noticed this in one of my videos after uploading I went back to check on it and noticed an orb! Then when I looked close at my guitar (the part to the right of the microphone) I saw a face apparently who was watching me. You can distinctly see the eyes blinking!

Orb at 0:43 Look from left above guitar then a few seconds later in floats through the guitar and out the other side!

Demon Face at 0:44 and so forth. The longer you watch the more visible and this is located to the right of the microphone on the guitar finish.

Let me know what you guys think!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube....ed/YijnQAF-byU"frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#2 Smurfer

Smurfer

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 05:42 PM

I got this off the internet. It is said to be a face in a mirrored orb. The face appears to be a demon.

www.metawake.info./images/orbs/orb_mirrored_face.jpg

Becareful of what you look for because you may just find it. smile.png

It is not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Henry David Thoreau

#3 Smurfer

Smurfer

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 05:49 PM

Here is another try on the picture.

orb_mirrored_face.jpg

It is not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Henry David Thoreau

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: demon, ghost, aliens, real, orbs, orb

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users