how do i communitcate???

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nikkilaffertyxo

nikkilaffertyxo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 11:44 AM

when i was 5 my mom got pregnanrt with triplets. iw as so excited to finally have some sibling that i couldnt wait to see them. but unfortunately all three of them were still born. i remember being very upset as a child because i never got to speak to them or see them. but i often have dreams about them. i dont really know what they look like besides from a picture in my parents room. i might sound crazy but i want to try to communicatae or taljk to them somehow. they were my brothers and sister..i want to see if i can actuallly communicate with the other side. any advice on how i can try tp communicate?
please respond
thanks, nikki

#2 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 03:37 PM

I don't mean to sound sarcastic, but just talk to them. Their spirits are apparently still around you so communication should be easy. Pay attention to your dreams. It seems as if it would be a good way to get replies. Good luck and let us know how it goes. :)
petunia4998

#3 nikkilaffertyxo

nikkilaffertyxo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 03:42 PM

lol thanks ill try it tonight(:

#4 Tantric Kitten

Tantric Kitten

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 08:12 PM

Yes, talk to them, but don't be too disappointed if you don't get a response the first time or ever.

A lot of stillborns never had a person/soul there at all (some babies' souls come in really late... my second son was one of those... I was almost due when he came in... I was getting scared around 7 months or so that he wasn't going to live because nobody was home) and even if they were there they might turn around and incarnate into another life immediately because the timing or whatever wasn't right with that particular pregnancy.

I am not trying to minimize the terrible loss your family went through... it is unimaginable and I completely understand losing a sibling and yearning for them your entire life even though you never knew them. My father had a daughter a long time before I was born who only lived a few days and I've always wanted her with me and thought of her all the time when I was younger. I do get it. I'm just warning you that you may not get what you want because our souls' agendas are not always those of our earthly forms and they may not be around to communicate with (which is actually much better than if they're ghosts hanging around unable to move on, although it's marginally worse than if they're whole and healthy at Home and able to reassure you that they're fine).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users