• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#31 kenshin

kenshin

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 09:27 PM

Interesting, I don't even know if I have posted on this message board yet, I rediscovered when I googled my username that I was a member here. :)

lol that is quiet a fluke.
"And now, I make my escape, with my metallic hostage, never to be seen again! Unless I want to be seen! In which case, if I see you, before you see me... look out!" Frank dufense 'O'mally' , red vs blue

#32 Kittie Danger

Kittie Danger

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 08:41 PM

Thank you very much for your help!

#33 Drewboy9

Drewboy9

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 02:26 PM

this sounds like a good update

#34 Kemorri

Kemorri

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:I have had an interest in the paranormal from a very young age. I have experienced some paranormal events and as I have gotten older, my interest in the paranormal has continued to grow. I am now looking for a local investigation group to join to learn more about the field and how to help people who have experienced unexplained occurrences.

Posted 24 January 2010 - 03:52 PM

Thanks for the info!

As of today, some changes have been made to the membership groups.

From now on, when a new person signs up, they will be in a group classified as New Member. This group will be restricted in that they will not have access to the Private Message System or the ability to look at other members profiles. New Members will still be able to send emails through the site as well as post on the various boards.

Once a new member has reached 30 posts, their account will be promoted to Full Member. At that point, they will have full access to the PM system and other member's profiles.

Unfortunately, this will have a minor impact on our current membership. However, the fix is very simple. You may have noticed that at this time, everyone is listed in the New Member group. If you already have 30 posts or more, it will only take 1 post to move you to the Full Member group and for access to the PM system and profiles to be restored.

I have created THIS THREAD where you can take advantage of this one time chance to inflate your post count. You can add a single post in that thread or post on any of the other boards where it will increase your post count (Please note, any board located in the Village Suburbs will not increase your post count).

If you don't care to add a post to update your membership, you can send me an email at mrsspookypants@ghostvillage.com and I can do it manually. In addition, if you have any questions or concerns, you can send me a PM or an email.

We hope that this move will compliment the great community that we have here while at the same time, helping us to deter those not interested in participating in the community.

Thanks
mrsspookypants

#35 muggy

muggy

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 10:32 PM

Thanks for this opportunity

#36 ejprn

ejprn

• Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 05:22 PM

Thank you for allowing me join
ejprn

#37 AnythingButNormal

AnythingButNormal

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:Science, history, museums, and the technical aspects of investigating the paranormal.

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:07 AM

So since this is a paranormal forum, does it count as a "bump"? :ghost:
Investigator/Technical Manager: South Coast Paranormal Society, Augusta, GAwww.southcoastparanormalsociety.com

#38 coredump

coredump

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 09:57 AM

Is this still in effect?

#39 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:32 AM

Is this still in effect?

The guidelines in GhostVillage stands in place unless otherwise stated, so yes this is in effect.
Posted Image

#40 ashtar

ashtar

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 06:59 PM

Is this still in effect?

The guidelines in GhostVillage stands in place unless otherwise stated, so yes this is in effect.

AH! I finally found out why I can`t PM :kitty:
Moonchild, how do I email you instead?
Thanks!!

#41 ashtar

ashtar

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 06:05 PM

Is this still in effect?

AH! I finally found out why I can`t PM :)
Thanks!!

Knock knock, is anybody home? :)

#42 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 10:18 PM

Is this still in effect?

Thanks!!

Sorry Juni, I was out of town. You can eMail me by using the option from my profile. Just look below my profile picture, you have the link.
Posted Image

#43 ashtar

ashtar

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 08:06 AM

Is this still in effect?

Thanks!!

Sorry Juni, I was out of town. You can eMail me by using the option from my profile. Just look below my profile picture, you have the link.

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature.

lol. It`s all good Moonie, just desired an update. You have my email if you ever get a free moment.

#44 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 10:43 AM

:) You've got mail :Spaz:
Posted Image

#45 boatlesspirate

boatlesspirate

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 02:56 PM

As of today, some changes have been made to the membership groups.

From now on, when a new person signs up, they will be in a group classified as New Member. This group will be restricted in that they will not have access to the Private Message System or the ability to look at other members profiles. New Members will still be able to send emails through the site as well as post on the various boards.

Once a new member has reached 30 posts, their account will be promoted to Full Member. At that point, they will have full access to the PM system and other member's profiles.

Unfortunately, this will have a minor impact on our current membership. However, the fix is very simple. You may have noticed that at this time, everyone is listed in the New Member group. If you already have 30 posts or more, it will only take 1 post to move you to the Full Member group and for access to the PM system and profiles to be restored.

I have created THIS THREAD where you can take advantage of this one time chance to inflate your post count. You can add a single post in that thread or post on any of the other boards where it will increase your post count (Please note, any board located in the Village Suburbs will not increase your post count).

If you don't care to add a post to update your membership, you can send me an email at mrsspookypants@ghostvillage.com and I can do it manually. In addition, if you have any questions or concerns, you can send me a PM or an email.

We hope that this move will compliment the great community that we have here while at the same time, helping us to deter those not interested in participating in the community.

Thanks
mrsspookypants

Alrighty then
"How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?" Sherlock Holmes-Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users