The Rainboy Case

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 neb_enigma

neb_enigma

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 03:07 AM

Being a fan of Unsolved Mysteries, I of course have my favorite story. It was about a man from Pennsylvania named Don Decker. He was possessed, and this evil force gave him the power to make it rain. He could even make it rain in a room. Sometimes, he was physically abused by the demon or demons. It took two exorcisms to save Don. I just wonder if he's okay now. Anyone else know about this or know Don?

#2 Kirkwhisper

Kirkwhisper

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 08:25 PM

Being a fan of Unsolved Mysteries, I of course have my favorite story. It was about a man from Pennsylvania named Don Decker. He was possessed, and this evil force gave him the power to make it rain. He could even make it rain in a room. Sometimes, he was physically abused by the demon or demons. It took two exorcisms to save Don. I just wonder if he's okay now. Anyone else know about this or know Don?

I would like to know also because that segment of Unsolved Mysteries was very compelling. After the investigation the nine member program crew had a most unusual experience that seemed to verify the validity of the matter. Staying in a local motel in Deckers town, they all got out of bed only to step into about a half inch deep pool of water that covered each and every motel room they stayed in! No one else in the motel had that problem. Just them.

I suppose the best way to find out about Don Decker is to contact Unsolved Mysteries and inquire about him. Then again, perhaps someone on board here knows something about it.

#3 neb_enigma

neb_enigma

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 08:55 PM

I would like to know also because that segment of Unsolved Mysteries was very compelling. After the investigation the nine member program crew had a most unusual experience that seemed to verify the validity of the matter. Staying in a local motel in Deckers town, they all got out of bed only to step into about a half inch deep pool of water that covered each and every motel room they stayed in! No one else in the motel had that problem. Just them.

I suppose the best way to find out about Don Decker is to contact Unsolved Mysteries and inquire about him. Then again, perhaps someone on board here knows something about it.

Thank you for this info. Where did you get it from? I can hardly find anything on this case. It's so interesting, and I don't know why people won't discuss it.

#4 Kirkwhisper

Kirkwhisper

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 11:38 PM

Thank you for this info. Where did you get it from? I can hardly find anything on this case. It's so interesting, and I don't know why people won't discuss it.
[/quote]

The documentary is from Unsolved Mysteries video that I checked out from Family Video. It is on the DVD that has to do with Psychic powers. Don't remember the title but it isn't hard to locate if your local stores have it. Just ask the clerks for Unsolved Mysteries and look for the one that has the Rain Boy series in it.

Best wishes

#5 balo

balo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 09:41 AM

What years span did this happen? It's very interesting. I hope he's okay now also and living peacefully.

#6 Kirkwhisper

Kirkwhisper

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 09:49 AM

What years span did this happen? It's very interesting. I hope he's okay now also and living peacefully.

Sorry, friend, I don't know. His testimony about it was given at the end of the documentary and he appeared to have been delivered with the help of a pastor who took the Bible and drove the devils out of his life. He seemed find when they interviewed him, but that was back in the early 90's if I remember correctly. I don't know what one could do to follow up on him and how he is doing now. I am as curious as you are.

#7 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 12:49 PM

thanks for the info KirkWhisper. I'd like to know how he's doing now also, but maybe it's good Mr. Decker to just the past be.

Whatever

#8 Geisha

Geisha

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 January 2009 - 08:34 PM

This is interesting. I've never heard of this story until now.

#9 neb_enigma

neb_enigma

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 12:34 AM

A European film crew came to Stroudsberg, Pennsylvania to cover a segment about the case. Here's a messageboard where people who knew Don discussed it.

http://forums.pocono...m...ws&tid=2787

#10 Kirkwhisper

Kirkwhisper

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 09:10 AM

A European film crew came to Stroudsberg, Pennsylvania to cover a segment about the case. Here's a messageboard where people who knew Don discussed it.

http://forums.pocono...m...ws&tid=2787

Thanks. Got it. It didn't lead us to Donnie himself but to those who knew him and verified the story.

Actually, what happened to the Unsolved Mysteries crew was the most convincing thing of all

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users