Are vampires real?

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writting, Paranormal Events, Nature walks,etc....<br />Also I enjoy spending time at events with my kids .My major intrest lies with the old religion, witch doctors, and nature from here and beyound without the laws of the people.

Posted 02 January 2011 - 07:32 AM

Curious, Venus, but hard to be sure since you were in an altered state of consciousness

True Oiche, but it still didn't explain the marks I wore for months or the scar that now replaces them...Still a mystery to me..
If Angels had Wings and Devils had Horns then We must of been born with the Thorns.. Tweezers anyone??,Someone?!..

#17 hauntee

hauntee

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 09:06 AM

What Daewen said is true.

There is a book out there somewhere that had research on what it would take for a real vampire to exist in this world. they had scientific reasons why things would happen and how it could happen. They might have a protein deficiency so they'd need to get the particular kind from human blood. Theirs stomaches would be small because they just have blood. Their brains don't like right angles because it does not exist naturally in nature that is why they do not like crosses or cities.

Anyway this is all fiction and a stretch of their imagination! There was more but that's all I remember.

Could you explain "Their brains don't like right angles because it does not exist naturally in nature that is why they do not like crosses or cities." more? I found your post and Daewen's full of info I've never heard before. Very interesting but the right angel thing confused me.
Blessings,Misty

#18 Abominable Dr. Civis!

Abominable Dr. Civis!

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy kayaking, hiking, geocaching, foreign films, suspense, cheaply-made action or slasher films, folklore, working out, keeping a myriad of friends and acquaintances, green tea, Pixies (the band), spontaneity and adventure! Oh, and ghost-hunting too of course, though I find its more like fishing.

Posted 20 January 2011 - 05:19 PM

Vampires like those in True Blood or Dracula probably do not exist. I can't understand why or how they would thrive or even survive on blood alone. That and biting somebody's neck would be messy and gross, not clean and surgical.
Now, psychic vampires are real and all over the place. Life force sucking faeries are also real and they are probably a piece of the vampire origin puzzle. Shamans from different regions of the world suck out evil spirits by putting their mouth on different regions of the body. I suppose they could suck out positive things too but I don't know if anyone has explored the evil shaman route.
"The big brain am winning! I am the greetest! Mwa-ha-ha-ha! I must now leave Earth for no raisin! " -Chief Big Brain of Futurama

#19 OMPRDave

OMPRDave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts
  • Interests:Family, fishing, hunting, camping, history, photography, poetry/writing, and last but not least, paranormal investigation

Posted 21 January 2011 - 03:09 AM

Ummmmm, no. I don't think so.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." Herbert Spencer

#20 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 21 January 2011 - 04:32 AM

I think vampires are "just" a misunderstood medical condition...
Though I get called a vampire all the time because I'm so fair and have a flawless complexion (one good thing about my connective tissue disorder)... And compared tothe rest of my teeth my incisors are airly big... But I don't drinkblood or even care much for red meat...
Love life.

#21 DemonHunter2

DemonHunter2

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:02 PM

There is a possibility that vampires could be entities from another realm, which may be not accessible for humans normally.

I believe this is a fair statement, I mean we can barely tell what beings are in our world not even exploring all of our forests, oceans, or having the technology yet to explore in some places such as the galaxy that look like prime places where life could be. So why can't these "vampires" be some interdimensional beings, maybe within a dimension in our own realm that we cannot see. Very intriguing topic I am interested in something someone else said in this post like there "faeries" and psych vampires what are these?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users