Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Appocalypse Now?

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 Markway

Markway

Can dowse the moon everytime that it's full!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Para normal activity of all kinds, but especially the why of where. Bad things happen everywhere, but why is THIS place haunted, charged, etc.? Intelligent exchange of ideas, sharing of experiences and and putting various talents to work on a single problem. High strangeness of all kinds.

Posted 02 December 2005 - 03:56 PM

I have been having some disturbing "visions". I have or used to have certain limited psychic talents, but the closest I ever got to premonitions were Deja Vu.

Lately, I have been haunted by glimpses that surprise me of riots, starving people, and thoughts of some huge disaster. I have talked to a couple of other real psychics. Both admitted to having similar visions. One claimed that a number of psychics have been having the same vision.

Is this last psychics' claim BS, or has anyone else had similar ...visions?
Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
This much let me avow---
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream:
Yet if hope has flown away In a night,
Or in a day, In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

#2 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 02 December 2005 - 04:02 PM

The world does seem to be on that path, eh?
Let's hope these are just shadows of what might be and not the inevitable :clap:

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#3 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Military, parnormal, UFO's. I am an author, photographer and mechanic.

Posted 02 December 2005 - 04:04 PM

I don't consider myself a visionary, but I have been seeing this too.
Once I get there, there is somewhere else.Is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

#4 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,369 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 03 December 2005 - 09:39 AM

Can you tell where these visions are taking place, or when?
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#5 Phantom8

Phantom8

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 10:25 AM

Add me to the list.

I have the feeling a 'string' of events is coming!

The weather is an obvious front as I have noticed a rapid decline over recent years. This will undoubtably affect many situations and countries in different ways.

The unfortunate thing is, I think we are already 'too late' in dealing with it!

Phantom8

#6 Phantom8

Phantom8

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 10:40 AM

I could also cheer you all up with:

We are overdue a Super Volcanic Erruption!

We are overdue an impact from a huge meteor!

We are overdue a shift in the magnetic poles!

Isn't the Discovery Channel wonderful?

I've been considering sticking a fridge and tv under my bed but it would have to be on a raft or in a submarine - lol

Phantom8

#7 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 03 December 2005 - 10:58 AM

:angry: :angry: :Wall: :drink2: :drink2: :drink2: :drink2: :drink2:
........ :ghost:

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

#8 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 03 December 2005 - 02:05 PM

LOL at Spook! That would be me also! What ever happens happens! Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#9 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Para normal activity of all kinds, but especially the why of where. Bad things happen everywhere, but why is THIS place haunted, charged, etc.? Intelligent exchange of ideas, sharing of experiences and and putting various talents to work on a single problem. High strangeness of all kinds.

Posted 03 December 2005 - 09:22 PM

I've been considering sticking a fridge and tv under my bed but it would have to be on a raft or in a submarine - lol

Phantom8

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have heard these wonderful possibilities and more. I hope and pray that they have colored my thoughts.

What I "see" are caucasian people, rioting en masse over food and against some sort of crowd control. This is the only one of these I've had. If I had to bet it would be on the polar shift or the asteroid, although Mr Bush makes me very nervous. :)
This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#10 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 10:25 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Unfortunately we will probably never know if it is too late to deal with it now, because nobody is willing to make the sacrifices that are required to set things right. The all mighty dollar runs the world.
Posted Image

#11 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 10:57 PM

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Unfortunately we will probably never know if it is too late to deal with it now, because nobody is willing to make the sacrifices that are required to set things right. The all mighty dollar runs the world.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Some things are too late. If an asteroid is heading our way, or if the planets' surface is about to slip, it's too late for that. Thanks toa slew of bought and paid for presidents, domestic suffering is inevitable. I refuse to believe that it is too late to deal with mans' mistakes.
This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#12 spooksareus

spooksareus

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking &amp; baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting &amp; open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 03 December 2005 - 11:02 PM

Phantom8

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have heard these wonderful possibilities and more. I hope and pray that they have colored my thoughts.

What I "see" are caucasian people, rioting en masse over food and against some sort of crowd control. This is the only one of these I've had. If I had to bet it would be on the polar shift or the asteroid, although Mr Bush makes me very nervous. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm with ya there Markway :D :drink2: :drink2: :drink2:
I wept when he was selected..... :ghost:

#13 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Military, parnormal, UFO's. I am an author, photographer and mechanic.

Posted 04 December 2005 - 12:54 AM

My visions are not relevant to a single place. They seem to be widespread. There is also the feeling that we have the power to prevent it. It is more like if we continue down this course... this is the end result.

There is no indication about which course the visions are refering to. Most prevelant in the news is Iraq and the terrorists, but that may or may not be the course we need to change. As I have said earlier, I do not know how to read my visions. I wish I did.

Just a note: There seems to be an indefinate timeline also. It isn't going to happen tommorow or next week, maybe two, three, four years down the road.

The year 2012 shows up in a different vision. That vision is far worse.
Once I get there, there is somewhere else.Is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

#14 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 04 December 2005 - 01:11 AM

Before our beloved president was elected. I had visions of people running and screaming from falling debris. There was death all around that vision. I believe in hindsight it was the twin towers. I didn't have any visions of the planes or the twin towers though.

My visions at that time had a certainity about them, it was inevitable, my visions about people begging for food and rising up against our government does not have the same inevibality.

The one for 2012 is strong though like it is inevetible. Massive death and destruction. I too have been watching History Channel and Discovery and feel we are going to be hit by a comet or large meteorite.

#15 bathory313

bathory313

So SCARED she peed down her own leg!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
  • Interests:movies, music, mysteries of the world, poetry, art, ghosts, evp, ghost photos, psychics and mediumship, esp, telepathy, psychic photography, guardian spirits, doing something good for others

Posted 04 December 2005 - 02:37 AM

The Mayan calender says that there will be a great cataclysmic happening on December 25, 2012. (The big, ancient, stone one.)

Anyone else with cheery news?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users