• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 veyaluch

veyaluch

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 11:21 AM

It has been a while since I posted here, but I wanted to share my blog with you guys. I have been keeping a journal of sorts over the years, jotting down all the weird stuff that has happened to me and finally got around to posting it online. Most entries are short, with a brief description with dates/times. If you have some free time, give it a read. Can post comments there or on here, as I will be checking this thread. Thank you all!

bigbadghost.blogspot.com

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,912 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 10 May 2016 - 02:26 PM

hey! welcome back! Thanks for sharing, definitely shall read through it.

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#3 veyaluch

veyaluch

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 10:10 AM

thanks, would love some feedback on some of the things that has happened to me. Some of the stuff that has happened, I can't just chalk it up to "ghost" activity.

#4 Truegho

Truegho

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Writing my true ghost stories books, blogging, reading paranormal and horror books, writing short stories, collecting paranormal and horror blu rays.

Posted 05 August 2018 - 09:20 AM

It has been a while since I posted here, but I wanted to share my blog with you guys. I have been keeping a journal of sorts over the years, jotting down all the weird stuff that has happened to me and finally got around to posting it online. Most entries are short, with a brief description with dates/times. If you have some free time, give it a read. Can post comments there or on here, as I will be checking this thread. Thank you all!

bigbadghost.blogspot.com

So it's OK to mention your blog/website here then? I ask that because I am a paranormal author who has a website at www.alantoner.com, but initially was unsure as to whether I would be labelled a spammer if I gave the url.

Truegho

Paranormal Author

www.alantoner.com

#5 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,314 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 06 August 2018 - 07:39 PM

As long as it is a legitimately related blog, and you don't post about it every single day on every single board, you'll be ok. ;)

Really, though - cool blog. Thank you for sharing.

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#6 Truegho

Truegho

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Writing my true ghost stories books, blogging, reading paranormal and horror books, writing short stories, collecting paranormal and horror blu rays.

Posted 06 August 2018 - 09:56 PM

Cheers. Thanks for putting me in the picture too about the do's and dont's about mentioning a website url in posts. Having administered forums myself in the past, I know only too well how annoying it can be if people just post needless urls in every single message. No way would I do that, as I think this is a fantastic forum, and so the last thing I would want to do would be to ruin it with incessant url mentions.

Being a paranormal author, and having had quite a few ghostly experiences in the family myself over the years, I think I am well qualified to write extensively about the supernatural. It is a subject that has always fascinated me, and I can promise you that I will be posting many more interesting pieces about every aspect of the paranormal. I could talk about the subject till the cows come home!

Edited by Truegho, 06 August 2018 - 09:59 PM.

Truegho

Paranormal Author

www.alantoner.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users