• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:12 AM

Could it be possible that Alaska has the world's oldest man made pyramids? And, if true, is the recent snow and ice melting going to reveal even more ancient structures in the future? Amazingly, a small team of explorers has just announced that they have indeed found at least two ancient pyramids. Currently, only the upper portions of the pyramids are exposed but the general shape is obvious. The team was able to find the outer rock edges of one pyramid and the stones were obviously stacked one on top of the other (comparable to Egypt pyramids). The team actually made the discovery by accident while on a hiking expedition.

Read the Original Article here: http://www.bubblews....tific-community
Posted Image

#2 no1plumbrr

no1plumbrr

Would let the taxpayers foot the bill to go to a GV convention

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts
  • Interests:DENISE
    ghosts, aliens, and anything crazy.

FEARS: clowns and now BEP, thanks guys you rock ! ;)

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:45 PM

Cool story, would be amazing if it is.
In love with an awesome woman
SHALOM my friends !

#3 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:21 PM

Are the pics of the pyramids just those two on the top of the article? If so, I can't see them. I just see mountains....or maybe I didn't look carefully enough.

#4 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:48 PM

That is what I took them to mean.... Trouble is that depending on the type of rock and how it is layers natural weathering can sometimes leave a pyramid shape. These looklike that, and I didn't see any signs of rocks being stacked, rather it looks like a single peak. Maybe if they dig down under the surface they may find evidence of this being a constructed object, but from the pictures provided I don't see it here.
CaveRat......
Visit my website

#5 greg_dragonlvr

greg_dragonlvr

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:Camping, wilderness adventures, ancient engineering, modern physics and electronics, martial arts and native cultures.

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:07 AM

Hey Moonie! Not fair you start this thread and leave it hanging. All I can find is that it was discovered in 1992. After that, nothing concrete. Everybody from Ufologists to Altantians claim it. But no exploration, investigations or expeditions are to be found to the actual location. You have anything besides that?

Can't Fall Off the Floor

#6 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:35 AM

No Greg, nothing as yet.

But shall share if at all I come across.
Posted Image

#7 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,364 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:24 AM

I remember when this happened. I had a photo cut from the newspaper. I'll have to check but I think I still have it. I dont remember anything being said about it since then.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#8 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:30 AM

Cool Kats.

I recently came across various information on the Bosnian pyramids though, not the Antartican ones.
Posted Image

#9 greg_dragonlvr

greg_dragonlvr

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:Camping, wilderness adventures, ancient engineering, modern physics and electronics, martial arts and native cultures.

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:53 PM

This is the most recent article, just a rehash of the old story.

http://beforeitsnews...we-2441252.html

Can't Fall Off the Floor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users