- - - - -

Better Meter?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 LCParanormals

LCParanormals

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:- Paranormal investigations<br />- Rock, mineral, and fossil collecting

Posted 10 May 2009 - 11:45 PM

Since we didn't have these gadgets when I began hunting, I'm learining the difference between them. Being on a budget, which one would be the best...

1. Gauss Master EMF
2. CellSensor Gauss
3. Ghost Meter

#2 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 16 May 2009 - 12:13 PM

Since we didn't have these gadgets when I began hunting, I'm learining the difference between them. Being on a budget, which one would be the best...

1. Gauss Master EMF
2. CellSensor Gauss
3. Ghost Meter

# 1 You can't go wrong with that devise. Very reliable! Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#3 LCParanormals

LCParanormals

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:- Paranormal investigations<br />- Rock, mineral, and fossil collecting

Posted 16 May 2009 - 06:23 PM

1. Gauss Master EMF
2. CellSensor Gauss
3. Ghost Meter

Thanks, Dave. What about #2?

#4 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 17 May 2009 - 12:10 PM

1. Gauss Master EMF
2. CellSensor Gauss
3. Ghost Meter

Thanks, Dave. What about #2?

#2 measures the intensity of radiation from analog cell phones and other 900mhz sources. I think thats self explanatory on what this meter does. I wouldn't go with it. I have had huge high success with #1. I have a A.W. Sperry EMF-200A field tester and I just love using it. It runs right around 100 bucks. Also I have been looking into a new product and its new on the market. Its called a Gauss/Telsa meter. It looks good on paper and it seems to do what we investigators are set out to do. But its very pricey. I hoped i helped you out. Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#5 MAG-TEMP Mel-8704

MAG-TEMP Mel-8704

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 06:31 PM

How do they find ghost if the meters don't dect them?
SPIRIT DECTIONPosted Image Posted Image

#6 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,545 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:30 AM

Mostly just a matter of being in the right place at the right time. If everything clicks together you may get a valid photo or EVP. The meter is used simply to dispell any natural explanation for what you captured. For instance, suppose you get a very strong EVP along with a disturbance in an EM Field. Likely I would discount the EVP, assuming it was a result of the disturbance, not any spirit activity. Of course if you also had other data to include that could also sway opinion too, but by and large EMF activity is the result of something manmade or possibly solar activity, not spirits.

#7 MAG-TEMP Mel-8704

MAG-TEMP Mel-8704

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:55 AM

If there is no ghost or any thing that is Paranormal than why they tell us don't do this alone?
Even there is no Paranormal around the sience of investagating is very interesting.

#8 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:15 AM

Safety in numbers. Even if the apparent paranormal activity has perfectly normal, natural reasons behind it's occurance, many places that people investigate can have non-paranormal dangers. It's safer to investigate with more than one person in many cases.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#9 MAG-TEMP Mel-8704

MAG-TEMP Mel-8704

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 10:47 AM

Here in arizona there some good investagating can be done
like in down town phoenix a killer named Jenny who muders a lot of people and that mass killing in QueenCreek imagation the readings there.

#10 PJay

PJay

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:The paranormal, art, reading, collecting gargoyles.

Posted 12 June 2009 - 10:03 PM

If there is no ghost or any thing that is Paranormal than why they tell us don't do this alone?
Even there is no Paranormal around the sience of investagating is very interesting.

You don't want to be alone if you step wrong and twist an ankle, if a board breaks and your foot goes through the floor, if you bop your head hard on somethng, if you step on a nail or rip your arm on one, if you run upon a big dog, etc. And if you do see something, you want a witness.

#11 MAG-TEMP Mel-8704

MAG-TEMP Mel-8704

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 10:32 AM

not to mention a very good first aid kit

#12 OMPRDave

OMPRDave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts
  • Interests:Family, fishing, hunting, camping, history, photography, poetry/writing, and last but not least, paranormal investigation

Posted 17 June 2009 - 11:03 AM

I've regressed...my better meter is a small liquid/ball compass that glows in the dark.

Doesn't even need batteries.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." Herbert Spencer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users