Free Skins
© Fisana

Photo

Anyone know of any Haunted Places in Kentucky???

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 onebigmickeyfan

onebigmickeyfan

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:I am the Cincinnati Rep for Coast to Coast Dachshund Rescue as well as Dachshund Rescue of Southwestern Ohio. I do transports, fostering, homechecks, fund raising. Whatever needs to be done for dachshunds in need. We take dachshunds who might otherwise be put down in shelters, or from bad situations (puppymills, back yard breeders, abuse situations) and we work with them till they are ready to be adopted, we find them good homes where they can spend their lives spoiled and loved as ever dog should be. <br>When I have spare time I love reading (mostly ghost stories, ect...), sewing, and working with polyclay. I also like to spend some time looking for ghosts.

Posted 14 August 2003 - 04:30 PM

Have you considered going to the Perrysville Battlefield near Danville (sight of largest civil war battle in Kentucky).  I have been told that there is a great deal of energy there.  The anniversary of the battle is Oct. 8th and they do reenactments on Oct. 4th and 5th. We are planning a trip in September or October to see what we find for ourselves.  Have been to Gettysburg battlefields and would like to see if other battlefields have that kind of energy.  I was also told there were some places around Kentucky Horse farm area.
Lori P.Milford, OHLorimar's Miniature Dachshunds"Dogs are not our whole life but they make our lives whole." Roger Caras

#17 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 16 August 2003 - 05:56 PM

There is giong to be a reinactment of the battle of Richmond Aug 29-30 at Herndon estate farm on hwy 421 across from the bluegrass army depot.It's free too
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users