Devils Hour

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Vmh073

Vmh073

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2018 - 03:52 PM

Recently I have been abruptly woken to a chill and scent of a woman's perfume at 3:00 am. It never bothers me as I feel its probably my grandmother. But the other night I felt I was nudged awake and I woke sweaty and extremely angry and felt a big presence in the room at 3:07 am. Upon waking an extremly strong scent of cologne of what might possibly be what my dad used to wear. The thing is my dad is alive, but I have no relationship with him. I do not know any other men that have passed. Could this be a premonition? I am fearful as it always happens during "the devils hour".

#2 Truegho

Truegho

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Writing my true ghost stories books, blogging, reading paranormal and horror books, writing short stories, collecting paranormal and horror blu rays.

Posted 06 August 2018 - 09:44 PM

Very spooky experience (anything connected with the devil always is!). Regarding the smell of cologne, there have been many cases in the past of ghosts exuding scented smells. I know, for being a paranormal author, I have researched and written about such cases extensively.

Truegho

Paranormal Author

www.alantoner.com

#3 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,320 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 18 August 2018 - 09:55 PM

Do you know of any history regarding where you live? Did anyone die in your home before you lived there?
Check out my artwork at: http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users