Weird Washington State

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#16 ani0325

ani0325

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2002 - 01:54 PM

Hey all, new here.  I wanted to share some experiences I have had....

I beleive St. Edwards State Park is haunted.  I had been there several times at night when I was in HS and shortly after.

Once, when I was drinking tea in the orchard loop one night with my boyfriend at the time, I saw things in the trees circling us.  Freaked me out, and we had to go.

The other time, I was with a female friend of mine and we were walking up the easy trail from the water at dusk and I saw a transparent boy just around a bend in the trail.  She didn't see it however, but I took off running.

CJ

#17 ani0325

ani0325

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2002 - 02:14 PM

QUESTION????  What is the Mansion in B-ham?  Is that the Big Purple house in Fairhaven that used to be the B & B?  I used to live there and had never heard of anything called the Mansion.  The house I lived in was haunted though.

CJ

#18 renab

renab

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2002 - 05:06 PM

the sears store I work at is haunted by a exemployee

and a lady with  short cropped blond hiar who I have

seen I saw her from the waist up :o :o :o

#19 catznbrau

catznbrau

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 May 2002 - 09:29 PM

saint edwards is kindof freaky with that weirdarse stone alter deel or whatever it is.  I heard they had a statue of the virgin mary in it but had to remove it because it was beheaded.  Its an interesting place.  Any way if anybody goes anywere in washington looking for ghosts, can i go please? I'm tired of doing everything by myself.

• Guests

Posted 30 May 2002 - 01:05 PM

My girlfriend and I went to check out the Maltby cemetery last weekend and were stopped by two Preservation Authority Agents as we were entering from the North. They were very rude to my girlfriend and ruffed me up a bit. We both got tickets for trespassing. Never got to see what it looks like inside   :)

#21 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 02 June 2002 - 07:22 PM

sounds like something is going on there, with all the security and all.It would make a person curiosity go wild.. mine any way :)
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

• Guests

Posted 09 June 2002 - 10:11 PM

Does anyone happen to know the directions to the novelty hill cemetery... i've heard it was haunted hopefully a little more haunted than the maltby cemetery thanks ::) :-X

• Guests

Posted 10 June 2002 - 09:46 AM

8) to find novelty cemetery,leaving duvall drive south of duvall.
turn left onto ne. 124th st. by the park and ride.
travel on then turn right onto 269th wy. ne. (cemetery road).
it eventually becomes ne. 116th st.
travel on and you will arrive at the gates to the cemetery.the road continues on the right side of the cemetery.
if you use the king county thomas guide its on page 508.
the grey cem. spot is on the lower right hand side of the page below the word novelty.

• Guests

Posted 10 June 2002 - 09:12 PM

thanks for the directions, do you happen to know which areas of the cemetery the spiritual energy is the highest or any other haunted locations in the area that are decently open to the public

• Guests

Posted 11 June 2002 - 09:07 PM

8) no i dont know about the spiritual energy.
but i believe that any cemetery can be haunted.
im a cemetery hopper. i collect cemeterys with a camera as a hobby.so ive been to many many cemeterys mainly in washington and bc canada. some cemeterys ive gone to ive been told are haunted.but i have'nt seen or heard any ghost's.i do have some strange glowing figures in some of my pictures but it's no big deal to me.it does'nt necessarly mean that there ghost's.
although i do believe in them.
i heard hillside cemetery in issaqua is haunted but again ive not seen anything strange there.
but if i do see anything convincing in anyone cemetery i will let you know.

#26 catznbrau

catznbrau

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 June 2002 - 12:36 PM

Have you ever photographed the Woodinville Memorial park at night.  I have gotten my best ghost picture ever from there.  Its like the ghosts will pose for you.  Especially around the large monument at left of the cemetery neer the fence.  I would like to post these and I try but, for some reason it never works here.  Ive also taken pictures with two different cameras and had a corosponding image within both. Very special.  

• Guests

Posted 12 June 2002 - 10:21 PM

8) no i have'nt. i take pictures in the daylight.
i've only taken pic's at night twice and still no ghost's.

#28 catznbrau

catznbrau

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 June 2002 - 10:55 AM

well I have a picture from woodinville with a ghost.  
on my badly underconstruction site http://www24.brinkst.../ghost/home.htm  
Its in the ghost fog section if you care to see it.

#29 MizzMo

MizzMo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 14 June 2002 - 01:17 PM

Great photo at Maltby and Woodinville cemetery..You can see a face in the ecto at Woodinville...Is this cemetery open to the public?

• Guests

Posted 14 June 2002 - 06:09 PM

8) yes it is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users