crosby

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 brewster

brewster

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 September 2002 - 03:52 PM

Has anyone ever been to a town in Texas called crosby there is suppose to be a haunted neiborhood that i just read about it. It is suppose to be similar to the poltergeist movies except this happened for real on this street. I was wonderibng if anyone had anymore info on this.

#2 softy-girl

softy-girl

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 30 September 2002 - 07:45 AM

No, never heard of it, but I will dig around and see if I can find anything for ya.  ;D
You don't have to see it to believe it!

#3 Black_Knight

Black_Knight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts

Posted 30 September 2002 - 06:12 PM

never herd of it. Sounds really interesting though.

#4 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 30 September 2002 - 07:19 PM

I've never heard of it either but would love to hear more :D
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#5 mommarine1

mommarine1

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 April 2003 - 05:41 PM

http://www.theshadow...laces/texas.htm

I live in Crosby, I just moved here and wanted to find out more about the story. Here is a referance point.
If you find out more please let me know

I have not had time to investigate myself.

#6 mommarine1

mommarine1

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 April 2003 - 06:00 PM

http://www.lonestars...tions/sest.html

Here is another source for crosby.

• Guests

Posted 01 May 2003 - 10:00 AM

"When Jean and Ben Williams moved into their new house in 1983, they were curous about strange markings on an oak tree n their front yard. Soon they started hearing unexplainable foot-steps and voices in the house. Moving shadows roamed the the house and a black substance oozed from the walls of the master beroom. They discovered their house was built on top of an old Negro graveyard called the Black Hope Cemetery. Neighbors confirmed the sightings of ghosts and some experienced phenomena in their own homes. Before the Williams family moved out in 1987, five members had ddied under mysterious circumstances. The Williams sued the developer and wrote a book about their experiences,called "The Black Hope Horror". I found this when I typed "Crosby, Texas" . Sounds pretty interesting.

• Guests

Posted 01 May 2003 - 10:04 AM

"Date: 3/14/2003 1:21:00 PM  From Authorid: 5061    Well,in that case the new sub-divsion built next door to me last year,that just may exsplain why the people move in and out of those beautiful homes.I tried to tell the people that field they were devolopeing was full of graves.I know,it was at least 5 large plots over there dating back to the early 1800's.see,i talked to the lady that had family over there before she died a few years ago.that 15 acres beside me is noth'n but graves,and houses are built right on top of them.and yes,a lot of funny stuff has been happening.my husband and i watched a thick mist turn into a beautiful indain girl,then slowly fade.and there are indains burried over there as well as blacks,and white people.and its not over yet,the sign that is up, is stuck right into a old wooden coffin.I know,this for a fact,my grandson and i saw what was left of the person before they put the sign in,.maybe these people can sue.I know a lot of the indains from this area are really upset,especially the Meherrin tribe."  Found on the same website. E-mail me if you want the address.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users