daughter ghost kids

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LAYLAsMOM

LAYLAsMOM

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 09:57 AM

Hi everyone : ) My name is Heather and I'm glad I found this site to tell my story and maybe talk to other parents out there in my situation - maybe get some advice. This started a few weeks ago.. my daughter, who is almost 3 woke up after sleeping all night and started talking about her "boyfriend".. "Jack." I raised my eyebrows and say, "Oh really?!, tell me more!" So she began to tell me this boyfriend of her's came to her in the night and gave her black flowers. He drives a big truck and crashed into the water and was really sick at the doctor. Ok.. really weird.. now I have to say, I have always been really big into the paranormal, all my life. I remember taking pictures when I was around 6 of ghost in our house, I can't really remember how it exactly started but my first memory is going down the stairs in my house, in the middle of the night and grabbing a camera and taking a picture behind the couch, I remember my parents developed the film and seeing a white mist in the picture - thats when my love of the paranormal started. I am very open to the paranormal and talk about it a lot with family members and friends. I'm sure Layla will follow in my footsteps.. BUT - I cannot explain this story she has told me. My husband is very freaked out and told me not to talk to her about it - but I can't let it go. Today, I asked where Jack has been, that I wonder why I haven't met him yet. She told me he is old like "pa-pa" (my dad who will be 50 this year), Jack has black curly hair and has lots of babies with him. She won't tell me the things he says or any messages - just that he visits her sometimes when she is sleeping and he lives in a big house in the sky... I don't know where to go with this. Any advice or similar stories sure would make me feel better - I must note, she isn't scared at all of him. Just kind of brushes it off like its no big deal.. what 3 year old isn't scared of an "old man" coming to her in her dreams and giving her black flowers?

thanks guys,

heather

#2 Karenza

Karenza

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 02:15 PM

Hi Heather,
I can understand why you are so determined to find out what this is all about, it must be a very strange position to be in. I have always believed that children are much more in-tune with the paranormal as they are more broad minded, especially at such a young age as your daughter is. I think the fact that you said your daughter isnt scared is reassuring as the man she is seeing must not be giving off that sort of vibe to her, also you said that the man has a lot of babies with him, is it possible that when he was alive he worked with and had a great love for children, maybe he is looking out for your daughter as a sort of guardian, or she reminds him of a child he knew in his life.
This is the only explanation that i could give and only from what my parents told me i experienced when i was a child (im 21 now). When i was 5 I used to speak of an elderly lady called grace who smelled of lavender and loved birds and that she used to sing to me in the night, when i stopped mentioning her my parents asked where she was and my response was that she'd gone to look after someone else. I remember nothing of this now but i like to think that she was just a guardian looking out for me.
Im sorry if this isnt very helpful, i am new to this but i hope that it resolves itself soon

Karenza X

#3 LAYLAsMOM

LAYLAsMOM

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2012 - 01:50 PM

Thank you for replying. I stopped talking to her about it for now as she gets very iritated now when I ask her questions about him. She just kind of sighs realy deep and says, "mom! stop asking about Jack! ".... So I laid off.. but I don't want her to lose her abilities if she has any and I want her to know its ok to see and or hear things. She's not alone and she's not crazy, it is real. I guess what bothers me most is that my great grandma didn't get to meet Layla, she died 3 days before my baby shower and 4 weeks before Layla was born. I was and still am heart broken, I have not gotten over her death and I am always on the search for signs from her. I guess, I wish it were my grandma that Layla was seeing and talking to. But like you said, it seems for now that he is friendly and only there to look out for her. Maybe she will come to me on her own with more information. Your story freaked me out a little bit because the name Grace is very close to me. I have a dog named Grace and Layla's middle name was Grace until my grandma passed, then we switched it to her name, Elisabeth. I'm sure its a coincidence (maybe?) but still kinda freaky!
Take care.. would love to chat again!

Heather

#4 Karenza

Karenza

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 04:55 PM

Sorry it has taken so long to reply, haven't had any internet for a while where i have been staying. I understand why you don't want her to lose any abilities she may have and i think it is great that you are so open and supportive of this, especially if it continues when she gets older.
I'm really sorry to hear that you're still heart broken over your great grandmothers death, that is understandable and i think is the case for most people following a loss, especially a close family member, who you would obviously have wanted to have met your daughter. I know how you feel, i always look out for signs of my grandmother, i miss her so much but i have found that of all the things i experience, i have yet to have anything happen in relation to her.
I dont know why this is and i think it is sad, i know how much comfort it would bring just to have a sign that the person you love is ok and still around watching over you, i do think though even if you can't see any signs it doesnt mean that they arent there.
That is a very weird coincidence (i guess?) on the name.
I would love to chat more so please get back to me :)

Karenza

#5 MrGrimm

MrGrimm

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Research & Investigations, Psychology, Dreams, Writing, Animal Behavior, Movies, Music, History

Posted 10 October 2012 - 01:32 PM

Children seem to be more attuned to the spiritual world and what she could being seeing could be a ghost trying to interact, or (and I'm not trying to scare you here) a demon. Sometimes when a child says they have an imaginary friend who regularly interacts with him/her, it could be a demon. Now, I'm not saying that is what it is at all.

As far as you not wanting her to lose that gift of being intuitive to the supernatural and you want her to stay interested, I would suggest just not pushing the issue. I know she's only 3, but I would respect her wish to not bring up the subject anymore. If you push for it, you may push her away from the supernatural. Who knows.. years down the road, she may bring the subject up to you, again.

#6 Jynx

Jynx

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:22 AM

Hi I just read ur story about ur three year old daughter. Have u talked to family like ur father. Was there another family member that had any experiences with children good or bad. What I mean bad is did anyone perhaps save a child in an accident but the child passed. And that person also passed. Some spirits hold regret. They bring regret from the land of the living into the land of the dead and will try to do what they couldn't in there real life. Also you were upset that ur grandmother didn't see ur daughter I can tell you this she sees her everyday. The only thing that is really puzzleing me is why is ur three year old daughter getting annoyed about talking about the man in her dreams. Kids see dreams in two different ways. One is scary so if he was a bad man she would be scared when you talked about him to her. And you would see it in her eyes and face. Two would be a happy dream. And u would think she would like to talk to you about it not get annoyed. That puzzles me. I think you will get ur answers in a few years. I pray for you and her that it is all good. And doesn't manifest keep a record if she talks about it and see if the experiences start to worsen. Don't let happen to her what happened to me don't ignore her about this . If they seem to worsen get help. I am not trying to scare you but giving you a heads up before it gets bad if it does. The difference between good spirits and demonic is spirits are there demonic need to gain power to and needs to feed off negativity and other stuff. But to me this doesn't really seem Like it demonic . If u have more questions I will try to answer them. I have different abilities myself.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: daughter, ghost, kids

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users