#16 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,195 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 12 May 2004 - 02:32 AM

Welcome aboard to our wonderful world, poisonette! Enjoy your stay!

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#17 BlooButter

BlooButter

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 07 June 2004 - 01:14 PM

i'm in Bellefontaine, about an hour N of Dayton. i'm very interested in doing the group thing... IM yahoo... butterfly_of_belle
Believing in who you are is more important than what others believe you to be.

#18 psi13_paul

psi13_paul

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, writing, paranormal and supernatural investigating, shopping, video games, and movies

Posted 29 May 2005 - 09:36 AM

I'm Looking for ghost stories and haunted places in North West Ohio.

#19 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,195 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 29 May 2005 - 09:39 AM

Posted Image

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#20 beccaluvsghostsntexas

beccaluvsghostsntexas

Looking for some frozen butt snowfairies.......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 985 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal!

Posted 29 May 2005 - 07:21 PM

Boy do I wish I was closer to Ohio! Y'all make it sound really great! I have been to Dayton b4 & I used to live in Michigan but it was when I was a teen so I wasn't "into" ghostbusting yet.....I would LOVE to just see that house....any pics??? That might be something cool to do, just go by & take some pics & see what you get. Let me know if you do! Thanks all of you for sharing your info!

Becs
It's just Becca Posted Image

#21 juliet_keller

juliet_keller

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,620 posts
  • Interests:Nursing, Softball, Kids, and My Man

Posted 30 May 2005 - 12:40 PM

Hi PSI....we live in upper northeast Ohio if you're interested in any stories or photo's from us. I left our email addy's in your inbox. We try to do investigations from all around Ohio all the way to PA in Gettysburg. Drop us a line you'd like. Thanks, Julie
You know our love was meant to be, the kind of love that lasts foreverAnd I want you here with, from tonight until the end of time,You're the meaning in my life, You're the inspiration,You bring feeling to my life, You're the inspiration,No one needs you more than I need you...You're the Inspiration~ChicagoI Love You, Baby!Julie and Dave are "The Spirit Stalkers of Ohio"www.thespiritstalkersofohio.webs.comCome see what we are all about, our galleries of evidence, and we would love for you to sign our guest book!

#22 onebigmickeyfan

onebigmickeyfan

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:I am the Cincinnati Rep for Coast to Coast Dachshund Rescue as well as Dachshund Rescue of Southwestern Ohio. I do transports, fostering, homechecks, fund raising. Whatever needs to be done for dachshunds in need. We take dachshunds who might otherwise be put down in shelters, or from bad situations (puppymills, back yard breeders, abuse situations) and we work with them till they are ready to be adopted, we find them good homes where they can spend their lives spoiled and loved as ever dog should be. <br>When I have spare time I love reading (mostly ghost stories, ect...), sewing, and working with polyclay. I also like to spend some time looking for ghosts.

Posted 01 June 2005 - 09:21 AM

Cincinnati Area Here. Actually Clermont County area. Many great haunted loacations in Clermont County area and no one to investigate with.
Lori P.Milford, OHLorimar's Miniature Dachshunds"Dogs are not our whole life but they make our lives whole." Roger Caras

#23 ekpi_ghost_hunters

ekpi_ghost_hunters

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:Everything Paranormal

Posted 09 June 2005 - 10:24 AM

I'm not from Ohio, But am just south in Kentucky I am cofounder of a group called Eastern Kentucky Paranormal Investigators and we are always looking for new members. We do some hunts in Southern Ohio if any one is interested email me

#24 MurdockPSB

MurdockPSB

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Interests:paranormal research, writing, art, photography, psychology, movies, good books, good music, travel.. anything that keeps my life interesting!<br /><br />

Posted 11 July 2005 - 08:26 PM

I'm still in Northeastern Ohio.. still sticking to my own neck of the woods too... If you ever need to know a place in Northeastern Ohio or need someone to go somewhere with, I'm here! Oh, and if you read the Akron Beacon Journal, keep your eyes out for an article....

I guess you could say I'm back from my long sleep. I'm finally updating my site and getting back out there on investigations. And I have a few special projects in the works too... it's good to be out of my funk and back in business!! LOL

Ken :)
"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson"The truth is rarely pure and never simple." - Oscar Wilde

#25 mindfreak0013

mindfreak0013

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2006 - 10:25 AM

I am from northeast ohio youngstown area to be more specific i am sort of new to ghost hunting but have been related to the paranormal world throughout my life and i am looking for more people in my area

#26 ghostchick7

ghostchick7

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:ghosthunting acting singing helping ghosts cross over being with my children impersonatoring kelly osbourne for a living also dancing and reading,also cheerleading.

Posted 12 January 2006 - 04:19 PM

Hello, I'm new to Ghost Village, and was looking for some people in Ohio who could tell me of some new places for my boyfriend and I to check out.  Does anyone know anything about the abandoned house on the corner of 23 South and 665?  We go by it all of the time and were wondering whether or not it may be haunted or what.  It would be very devilish of us to try and poke around the house, not to mention very illegal, but hey-I know I'm always up for a challenge, lol.  

i could tell you some ghost hunter were you are from i have a book on every haunted house in the wouldby jeff b k you shoul email me sometime roberta

#27 Aislin

Aislin

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 12:13 AM

Cincinnati Area Here. Actually Clermont County area. Many great haunted loacations in Clermont County area and no one to investigate with.

There are several investigations in your area. Im only a few miles south in cincy. A few people just met up your way at J.D.'s tattoo shop for a planned investigation. we are tryng to gather up a group, pm if you are still interested.

also, anyone from s/w ohio may want to check out....http://tmghosthunters.proboards26.com/

they are semi organized despite the slow traffic on their board.

There are several investigations in your area. Im only a few miles south in cincy. A few people just met up your way at J.D.'s tattoo shop for a planned investigation. we are tryng to gather up a group, pm if you are still interested.

#28 ClermontGhosts

ClermontGhosts

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 08:34 PM

There is a dvd about clermont county ghosts called true ghost stories from ohio with richard crawford.

#29 Gene at bsphi

Gene at bsphi

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 01:39 PM

If anyone is interested we have a group that is looking for members. You can check us out at www.bsphi.com

Edited by Gene at bsphi, 16 January 2007 - 01:40 PM.

#30 Gene at bsphi

Gene at bsphi

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 01:40 PM

If anyone is interested we have a group that is looking for members. You can check us out at www.bsphi.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users