• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#31 vernonw1

vernonw1

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 03:49 PM

Thanks milegone.  There was nothing there when the pic was taken.  It could be a reflection, but it just looks too much like a face.  I just wanted to post it again.

I have pics of other houses but will have to shrink them.
"When you let beauty and peace sink into you, dissension and strife begin to look like sheer insanity. Everything that people make a fuss about seems unimportant " Anne Frank

#32 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,822 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 03:51 PM

do they have faces too

#33 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 11:28 AM

vern, my gg grandad did live there, and raised 3 of his remaining boys there. he then sold the house to his middle son in about 1904, my great grandad, who married and raised a daughter there. he sold in it 47 due to being old, as he was born in 1879.
If this house feels evil, it happened after 47, and I really don't have info on the people who lived there til about 88.
both these other houses are beautiful.
heres one we've investigated a couple of times. she just got a new coat of paint.

Ah, so I may have been right about kids being there at one time? Cool! *Was* one of them a blond boy? ...this other house in this post is pretty...You've investigated it?  Did you find anything ghostly, and if so, was it in that room at the front above the porch?  Not sure why that spot draws my attention so much, but it does...That and the one at the back lower floor a little...
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#34 MizzMo

MizzMo

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 11:51 AM

I don't have any pictures of my ggrandad when he and his brothers were young, so one of them very well could have been blonde. My ggrandad had dark har tho. I'm sure there were several families that lived there after the house was sold out of the family in 1947. The most recent it was inhabited was in about 1987, before vandals tore it up. Power was finally brought to the property about 1994.

In the green house with the new paint job, yikes, lots of energy there, from the basement, to the attic floor. The room above the front door had some feelings that it was used as the master bedroom at one time, as well as a place where people died.
The attic felt like a place where the helpers stayed. There were childrens energies thick there, where I believe were the helps kids. The basement, had an eerier feel, like in one room, we felt someone in the family, who may have been mentally challenged, was kept away from the rest of the town.
We've been investigating this whole community since before thanksgiving, and have been somewhat putting the pieces together as to how things were there in the late 1800's. The doctors house, had a creepy, murderous feel to it, and we felt there were bodies in the backyard.

#35 vernonw1

vernonw1

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 01:16 PM

milegone...some of the house pics do have "something" in them.  It is always speculation as to whether it is spirits or just a plain ol' reflection.

Mizz Mo...I love that Victorian.  I wish there were more like that here.
"When you let beauty and peace sink into you, dissension and strife begin to look like sheer insanity. Everything that people make a fuss about seems unimportant " Anne Frank

#36 linuxbear

linuxbear

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 03:26 PM

the sec pic i get lonelyness and pain. crying out for help or just crying. two different engerys the one on the first floor a old man  and on the second i get s strong  feeling looking at the center window like a child or young person is in pain and is crying. the first pic was a little harder. for some reason i get cats and lots of them  and someone watching for someone from the second floor window, it feels old like a old lady waiting for her husband or maybe a child of hers to come home but they are not comming and she has waited for a long time
If i die tomorrow id be alright becasue i believe that after were gone, the spirit carries on! James LaBrie Dream Theater Metropolis Part 2: Scenes from a Memory

#37 linuxbear

linuxbear

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 03:33 PM

the third house seem to be giving off more a negitive engery than the last 2 i dont even like looking at it evil is one word but also there is love in the house now if that makes since or something is at peace. does someone live there now with children?
If i die tomorrow id be alright becasue i believe that after were gone, the spirit carries on! James LaBrie Dream Theater Metropolis Part 2: Scenes from a Memory

#38 vernonw1

vernonw1

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 05:46 AM

Linux,

I think the house is still uninhabited.  It is in great disrepair.

There were, however, many children's clthes and toys in the house along with other assorted adult clothes and a bunch of other stuff.  It looked like stuff you would see at a garage sale, as it was all in piles.  It was there for a while, though, because all of the items were mildewey.  Strange.

#39 linuxbear

linuxbear

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 08:45 AM

thanks i knew children were comming in from somewere

#40 arawa

arawa

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 08:51 AM

OK, without reading anyone elses replies here, like I'm dying to do, I'm going to give you a total "gut feeling" abotu this house.

The second storey window on the right feels funny to me. Like I want to jump out of it. No clue why.

Something about the kitchen in this house, even though its not visible in the picture, feels weird, I can't say why.

OK, now let me read everyone elses and find out how off base I am ;)

*edit* This was about the first picture.

#41 vernonw1

vernonw1

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 09:17 AM

arawa,

Are you referring to the third house?  If so, as far as your comment on the kitchen goes. it seems like everytime I think of the house I think of the kitchen and dining room.  There were a lot of strange built in shelves and such and just a strange chartreuse like color.  I did not really get a good look, as I was afraid I would fall through the floor, which was quite bad off.  

I have the feeling someone lived in this house up until the 50's or sixties, as the clothing looks to be that old.  It is on land that is still used for farming.  I am just itching to go back and look at the house, but don't want to get in trouble for trespassing.  Not sure who to ask for permission.

SHOOT!!!  Arawa, I am sorry I just reread your post and noticed that you were talking about the first house!  Sorry!  I am so unobservant!!!

#42 arawa

arawa

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 09:20 AM

Yup - the first house was the only one I'd seen when I posted my response - the other two are nice looking, but don't get so much of a reaction from me than the first one does, not sure why though.

And as for the kitchen, the feeling I got was just that it was special, rather than negative or especially positive. No clue why on that either though ;)

This is actually quite fun - and a good way for me to get to know my gut feelings a bit better, no matter how off base they may be :P

#43 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,963 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 20 August 2004 - 05:37 AM

hey MizzMo here has intresting thread! Let's do REMOTE ;)

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#44 little_light

little_light

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • Interests:Working Out<br />Music and Dance<br />And Being a wife and Mom!

Posted 20 August 2004 - 07:48 AM

Okay...I have never donethis before...But here is what I got...

1st.house...First thoughts..Hard Work..Long Days and Nights..Struggles...

2nd.house...Something is very wrong...For some reason I see someone on fire...

3rd. house...Someone was covering up secrets...

4th. house...Someone wanting power...Knowledge..

Just the first thoughts I got....little light
"You only get 1 shot!"

#45 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,963 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 19 November 2005 - 02:28 PM

Had been an intresting experience. Anyone else wanna try?

Here is the image:

Posted Image

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users