• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#121 Moonstruck

Moonstruck

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,015 posts

Posted 08 December 2006 - 01:22 PM

Heredics (sp?) were tried and tortured here.

#122 twinklestar

twinklestar

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:holistic therapies, spooky stuff, reading, cinema

Posted 08 December 2006 - 03:34 PM

what are heredics?

#123 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,851 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 08 December 2006 - 04:25 PM

what are heredics?

Twinkle, that is a typo, the word is Heretics.

BTW: I personally do not get any negative vibes, though the picture looks dark. :weeee:

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#124 OmniSoul

OmniSoul

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:My interests are: Neuropsychology, Neuroscience, Biological Psychology, Metaphysics, Science, Cosmos, Astronomy, Tarot, Palm Reading, Psychic Abilities and Intuition; Energetics, Healing Modalities, Consciousness & Human Evolution, anything to do with the Subconscious mind & reprogramming it...

These are my certifications so far:
    3rd Degree Reiki Master; Certified Hypnotherapist; Certified Neuro Linguistic Programming Master Practitioner...

Posted 14 December 2016 - 07:01 PM

On Remote Viewing..

This is a specialty of mine. It's one of my favorite things to practice. Been doing it since 2006.

I found a website that allows you to practice. I'm not sure if I can post it here.

Www.psychic-experiences.com

There are other tests you can use for honing your skills in this area.

Enjoy!!

#125 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,779 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 18 December 2016 - 12:18 PM

On Remote Viewing..

This is a specialty of mine. It's one of my favorite things to practice. Been doing it since 2006.

I found a website that allows you to practice. I'm not sure if I can post it here.

Www.psychic-experiences.com

There are other tests you can use for honing your skills in this area.

Enjoy!!

This is one area where I believe scientific research might be accomplished.  Unlike the concept of spirits which have yet to be validated, (no physical proof)  remote viewing could be tested under real world conditions and the results confirmed based on observed results. 

Some years ago several of us online did a double blind test to determine how well my location could be determined.  Each attempted to observe where I was located aftr i drove to a location.  I did not even know where I was going since the location was chosen by a third party prior to my departure from a series of 5 possibilities. 

After I arrived I went online and the readers attempted to describe what was around me.  6 participants took part, 5 were way off base, the other hit on not just 1 but 9 points while missing on only 2.  This was far above what would be expected by random chance.  Was it a case of remote viewing?  We did this only one time, what would be needed would be a repeat (or several) of the same scenario using different locations.   It would also be helpful to monitor subjects both while hitting and missng in an attempt to determine what if any physical effects may be present.

#126 OmniSoul

OmniSoul

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:My interests are: Neuropsychology, Neuroscience, Biological Psychology, Metaphysics, Science, Cosmos, Astronomy, Tarot, Palm Reading, Psychic Abilities and Intuition; Energetics, Healing Modalities, Consciousness & Human Evolution, anything to do with the Subconscious mind & reprogramming it...

These are my certifications so far:
    3rd Degree Reiki Master; Certified Hypnotherapist; Certified Neuro Linguistic Programming Master Practitioner...

Posted 19 December 2016 - 04:10 AM

That is extremely interesting! I've always wanted to conduct research on these types of subjects, or be a part of a scientific study. I wonder if a group of us could pull off our own experiment..

#127 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,779 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 21 December 2016 - 02:41 PM

That is extremely interesting! I've always wanted to conduct research on these types of subjects, or be a part of a scientific study. I wonder if a group of us could pull off our own experiment..

That could be done.  We would just have to decide what to do then establish a method to put the experiment to the test.   It becomes a matter of establishing a procedure that is unbiased and yet allows for results to be evaluated by an outside party to prevent any contamination of the results.

I do such research here, although my work is generally toward a more technical / hardware approach.  (EVP / AVP in particular as I have a lab to do audio analysis and equipment evaluation.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users