• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ashencrumbs

ashencrumbs

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 04:28 PM

So I was listening to the sounds the planets make on NASA's web site. When I got to Saturn the audio sounded very familiar to me. Like a few EVP recording I've captured. Do me a favor , all you EVP people, down load the file, resample to around 38000 HZ, and tell me what you think. You may have to speed up the play rate a little. The recording was made by the Cassini space probe while in orbit around the planet Saturn.

You can find the audio file here:

http://photojournal....ve/PIA07966.wav

Honestly, I was a little weirded out by some of the stuff I was hearing.

Let me know what you think.

#2 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,787 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 20 January 2016 - 12:03 PM

The planetary sounds are cretaed by fields around the plkanets, and each differs from the other because of physical conditions.  In any event they are not any form of communication.  That said they are all very rich in repettive patterns which lead to audio pareidolia.   That is where the similarity comes into play.  Most so called EVP are also pareidolia, created by electronic and other noise on the recorder.  Electronic nois has certain characteristics similar to the noise generated by the palets, thus it becomes quite easy at tmes to assume they relate to EVP.    They do not, but the pareidolia effect is quite similar.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users