25 random facts about you...
Posted 15 December 2010 - 08:35 PM
2. I can lick my elbow
3. I get immense pleasure out of grossing people out by stretching my skin and dislocating my joints
4. I LOVE animals
5. but am definately much more of a cat person than a dog
6. I am a music lover
7. I feel that everyone should have le joie de vivre
8. I want to get a PhD in pyschology
9. I studied French for 7 years
10. and plan on getting a minor in it
11. after fully conquering French I'd like to learn Spanish
12. and then Chinese
13. The one place in the world I want to visit most is Nice, France
14. I've been friends with my BFF for 16 years
15. I live in the Co. mountains (at 8000 feet) and wouldn't have it any other way
16. I love to watch "Don't Forget the Lyrics"
17. But mostly because I have a huge crush on Mark McGrath
18. I'm not a morning person
19. I love to bead and am sitting on several grand worth of beads
20. I like to surprise my friends with random gifts in the mail... Like a marshmellow shooter.
21. I have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 5 birds, and a fish
22. I love to sleep... Too bad you can't earn mony for it
23. My favorite actor is Johnny Depp (and NOT just because he looks good)
24. My favorite color is PINK
25. I have monkey feet and pick everything up with them and then bring the items up to my hands.
Posted 11 February 2011 - 01:56 PM
2. I am an ex-software engineer.
3. I am highly spiritual in nature and I am an actively practising Pranic Healer.
4. My sister who goes by the name Zoombie in GV is my best friend.
5. I am a proud GV member since 8+ years and glad that I am here.
6. I have made lot of good friends from GV and they are all close to me.
7. I love to drive fast.
8. I love mountains more than oceans.
9. being in nature empowers me so much.
10. I meditate regularly.
11. Grand Master Choa Kok Sui is my spiritual Guru.
12. I hate politics and religion.
13. I am a self proclaimed cat slave.
14. Pay It Forward is my favourite movie ever.
15. I love Johnny Depp as an actor and Helen Hunt as an actress.
16. My favourite colour is deep Red.
17. I can write with both my hands, though predominantly I use my right hand.
18. I am building a career as a motivational speaker.
19. I love to travel a lot.
20. They said I was born a Sagittarian but now they say I am an Oppiuchus (or whatever).
21. My connection with God as the Divine Mother is strong and I am grateful for that.
22. I love Rock music and AC/DC is my all time favourite band.
23. I am a born rebel.
24. I am a 100% vegetarian.
25. I love you all.
Edited by MoonChild, 11 February 2011 - 01:59 PM.
Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:48 PM
2. I listen to mostly rock / alternative music.
3. I don't follow celebrities. (What makes them any more important than anyone else?)
4. I like science fiction movies / TV
5. I don't like unexplained mysteries, which is probably why I investigate the paranormal, to find answers.
6. I enjoy the outdoors, camping, hiking, etc.
7. I also spend much time underground, caving. Hence the name.
8. I travel whenever I can, enjpy getting on a plane and finding myself across the country. (Thus I collect frequent flyer miles!)
9. I am an electronics specialist / designer.
10. I am a record (those black vinyl CDs ) collector, mostly of 1950s-60s era music
11. i enjoy meeting people interested in the paranormal,
12. I attend frequent conferences related to this field.
13. I used to be a Pisces, but I think I changed when they redid things. Which amounts to nothing, just mentioned it because people ask "What sign are you?"
14. I consider myself religious and have no trouble merging God with my research into the paranormal. The two are not mutually exclusive.
15. I retired from full time work in 2010.
16. My home is at the base of the mountains but I spend much leisure time in the mountains
17. I am also an amateur astronomer and attend star parties to do observations.
18. I prefer country living where the neighbors are some distance away. Close enough to visit, but far enough away we don't impact each other!
19. Politics wise I am conservative. Low taxes, small government. I keep what I earn and leave me be.
20. I enjoy the turkey and deer which come through my yard daily.
21. I am the US coordinator over on the IPI forum.
22. I also do occasional radio talk shows related to the paranormal field
23. I can take the cold over the heat when it comes to temperatures, but still don't like winter / snow!
24. I consider myself a skeptic regarding paranormal claims. I can believe, but I also must disprove the mundane first.
25. I enjoy the boards here at GV and chatting with you all.
Visit my website
Posted 13 February 2011 - 01:50 AM
2. Without music, I'm easily bored at work.
3. I love knitting
4. Also love making my own jewelry, but usually wind up sending it to friends or trying to sell it.
5. I have several musi, who are mostly all patterned off wrestlers.
6. I have a bit of a violent side.
7. I'm snarky.
8. My snark is usually more towards the humourous side.
9. I lurve tea. Especially with honey.
10. That's just about all I drink when I'm at work.
11. I'll listen to just about any genre of music, but classical and opera put me to sleep.
12. I have several knitting projects on the needles.
13. I really need to finish them off.
14. I dislike silence.
15. I like reading too.
16. I find Stephanie Pearl-McPhee hilarious.
17. I love Dave Batista and Drew McIntyre.
18. I prefer CDs to mp3s.
19. I have the local National Public Radio station playing on the radio when I'm volunteering at the local hospital's gift shop.
20. I need to teach myself how to play the guitar.
21. I think Triple H and the Undertaker are wrestling gods.
22. I sing along with whatever I have playing at work.
23. I can't sing worth a darn.
24. ANything that goes weird at work, I blame on the work ghost.
25. I've gotten my coworkers and the teachers doing this too.
Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!
Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.
Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Posted 13 February 2011 - 04:29 AM
2. I am an avid Renaissance Faire Junkie
3. I love Science Fiction and Fantasy
4. I am a psychic with empathic abilities
5. I'm still married to my true love and Anam Cara (Soul Mate)
6. I have two many cats
7. Their names are Osiris and Tatiana
8. I am an artist who works with polymer clay sculpting and jewelry design
9. I am involved in many aspects of costuming
10. I was a Goth back in the 1980's and occasionally wish I had saved my outfits to use toward SteamPunk cosplay
11. I just recently learned how to knit on a loom
12. I often attend Sci-Fi and SteamPunk conventions
13. It looks like a craft store exploded in my home
14. I have way too many hobbies and not enough time. But I like it that way.
15. I am currently working on knitting my cats their own blankets.
16. I will have been married to my hubby 20 years in August 2013.
17. I am fortunate to have many wonderful friends in my life.
19. I do spirit rescue on a regular basis and find it very rewarding.
20. I was born and raised in San Diego, CA - Home of the San Diego Padres
21. I met my husband in a Tijuana Taxi Cab in 1989.
22. We now live in Arlington, TX - home of the Texas Rangers Baseball Team.
23. I like baseball - a LOT
24. I am a generally happy person
25. I am a red head by choice
Posted 17 March 2011 - 11:11 PM
2. Married to my best friend from high school who can also see and sense spirits.
3. I`m a baby sister.
4. I`m a very proud Aunt to 11 by marriage, 10 by Freinds and 1 niece by my brother
5. love rock music...especially anything 90`s and before.
6.I`m an avid reader..I`ll read anything.
7.I am Irish, british, welsh, french and chinese descent.
8. I love how it smells of ozone just before the rain
9.I am a cancer survivor..and believe god and positivity kept me alive.
10. I believe in God, but I don`t believe in organized religion.
11. I am a huge fan of Pitbulls having owned 2 of them ( may they rest in peace)
12. I was born on my mothers birthday.
13. read college level material ( Hobbit, LotR and catcher in the rye ) when I was in grade 5
14. believes in karma.
15. HUGE Tim Burton, and thinks hes a great genius.
17. can`t stop learning, I love finding out new things.
18.Hates the snow, and loves the can`t breathe humidity of summer
19.Enjoys shows like bones and CSI
20.Still referred to my brothers sister, just as I was recgonized in high school.
21. loves to play World of Warcraft
22. and yet annoyed with the BRAH and Chuck Norris quotes and the like
23.my Sister in law just married the love of her life whom she met on WoW 4 years ago
24.watches A&E almost religiously
25.love the atmosphere @ ghostvillage
Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:11 AM
2. I moved to Thornton, Colorado which is only a stones throw away from Denver lasy Aug.
3. I miss endless days of rain showers, Colorado is too dry for me.
4. The first video game I ever mastered was Tenchu: Stealth Assassins.
5. When I was 10 years old, me and my friends were certified ninjas.
6. We had our whole neighborhood mapped out. We could tell you which house had what security features and all the escape routes incase the cops showed up.
7. At the age of 22, I've never been caught by the cops.
8. I once fell off of a barbed wire fence and ripped open the back of my calf.
9. I once broke my thumb right down the middle when I worked for Applebees.
10. I have a black belt in Hapikdo.
11. I was born underweight and undersized. Doctors said I would be the runt of my family.
12. I have a good 2 inches and 50 pounds minimum on everyone in my family.
13. I love most types of music. Mostly heavy metal and techno.
14. I am a die hard GWAR fan.
15. I am also a die hard pro wrestling fan.
16. The first time I ever cried was when Shawn Micheals retired for the first time.
17. The second time was when he retired again.
18. The third time will be when the Undertaker retires.
19. The whole reason I moved out to Colorado was to live the dream of being a pro wrestler.
20. My brother and I were thinking of opening a cake store once and ganer to obesse people. We were going to call it, "Hey, I hear you BAD_WORD love cake!"
21. I'm going to hunt down this gang called 92 BLOCK! out here in Thornton and slaughter them for what they did to my family.
22. I used to be an avid hunter and was pretty skilled with a 12 gauge.
23. I was the undisputed champion of Guilty GearXX in Norfolk for 6 years straight.
24. I was a supervisor at the age of 17 for a major home improvment store, Menards.
25. I used to do backyard wrestling, that's why I may seem a little off.
Posted 29 April 2011 - 09:48 AM
1. I was born in Kansas City, have lived in the area my whole life save 1984-85 when I lived in Chicago, IL.
2. I am a graphic designer and printshop manager for a small local company.
3. I live with my girlfriend of 3 1/2 years in a small apartment.
4. I am a fan of all types of music. Favorite artist changes day to day, but currently is Rise Against.
5. My political views are common-sensist. Quit yelling and screaming and find a solution. You can't make everyone happy. Living in the greatest country in the world isn't ever going to be cheap/free.
6. I own a 2002 Honda Civic which has been paid off for 5 years (one of my life's small victories).
7. I am an only child, but I have a long-lost half sister somewhere out there.
8. I don't watch much TV, but when I do it's usually true crime stuff like The First 48 or Forensic Files.
9. I don't watch many movies either, in fact, I have a personal mission NOT to see a few of them just because "everyone" has: Titanic, and It's a Wonderful Life.
10. I am an off-again on-again World of Warcraft player, and a serious video-game RPG addict.
11. I own an orange tabby cat named Dexter. He's 11 years old but acts like he's 5.
12. My belief in the spirit world was spurred by a few personal encounters. But I never really had a time when I doubted that ghosts exist.
13. I am non-religious in the traditional sense of the word.
14. I am a huge (physical) gaming nerd. I play Dungeons and Dragons and Magic: The Gathering.
15. I can NOT dance or sing very well.
16. I love bass fishing, and try to visit Table Rock Lake once a year with my dad for this purpose, but fish smaller lakes all year long.
17. I am a terrible golfer, but I love playing with my friends.
18. I'm a wannabe storm-chaser. I love to watch storms from a distance or up close.
19. I graduated #153 of 368 in my high-school class. Yay for average students!!
20. I am seriously concerned about today's children. You guys DO know there's an actual world out there, right? Not the one on that screen, the real one.... sigh...
21. I totally have one of those "ring for service" bells on my desk that nobody ever uses because, well, I'M RIGHT FREAKING HERE!
22. My back-left tire is low, and my back-right tire appears to be overfilled. I might wanna fix that.
23. When I was a kid I had Star-Wars sheets for my bed, and Empire Strikes Back curtains on my room.
24. I once went over the handlebars of my bike, breaking my left hand and all 4 of my front teeth.
25. I love GV, and I am glad to be back here.
Edited by mastermind73, 29 April 2011 - 09:52 AM.
Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:23 PM
2. I have 3 children...22yrs., 8 yrs., and 6 yrs.
3. I take care of a sick husband and although he tap dances on my last nerve, I love him very much
4. Although I'll be (cough) 41 this August, I feel more like 20 something
5. I'm an advocate for women who are abused by their husbands (which is what my ex did to me...lesson learned)
6. I love to draw & rearrange
7. I LOVE to lay out in the sun and listen to killer music
8. I love horror movies
9. I love to prove the exhistance of spirits
10. I'm good at remote viewing
11. I'm addicted to tattoos
12. I have a horrible fear of caves and deep, deep waters
13. I'm fascinated with The Titanic
14. I believe i used to be around Pearl Harbor in my past life (but on the fence about past lives...just something about Pearl Harbor I feel connected to)
15. I'm half Irish, half Black Foot Indian
16. I think of my friends as family
17. I love watching M*A*S*H, Roseanne, The Office and Ghost Adventures
18. I also love all the seasons
19. I enjoy cleaning my home
20. I love doing yard work
21. I love mowing my yard
22. I love to hear my children laugh....god it's music to my ears
23. I truly think that everything happens for a reason....fate
24. I *do* tend to have a short attention span
25. Can't believe I found 25 things about me lol
Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:22 PM
2- I have been married for 17 years to a wonderful man
3- I have 3 children. 4 if you count hubby
4- I love my 2 dogs and bird
5- I live near Erie Pennsylvania
6- I don't like politics. So I will keep my mouth shut about the presidents choices
7- My house is really small but I love it that way
8- I don't have much of a religion
9- Robert Downey Jr is my favorite actor. And it is cause he's hot
10- Jennifer Lopez is my favorite actress and singer
11- I don't have a favorite color
12- I don't have a favorite food
13- I love to crochet and give the stuff away
14- I dont work because my husband tells me he wants to take care of us
15- I do all that I can do for the american cancer society
16- My grandmas raised me during my worse teenage years
17- I wish my grandma was still alive for me to hug
18- I think I need to work harder on letting go of things emotionaly
19- I don't feel like I'm 37.
20- For the last year and a half I have lost 45 lbs.
21- I still have 50 more to go
22- I can be very forgetful
23- I don't like cigarette smoke. I quit years ago and hated it since.
24- I love hot tea with honey
25- I just love all of you!
Holy cow, that was easier than I thought it would be.
Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:48 PM
2. I moved to "Happy Valley", Utah after I finished university.
3. I am a computer programmer.
4. I wrote my first computer game by the age of 10.
5. I am both spiritual and religious.
6. My 3rd great grandfather is rumored to haunt his cemetery
7. My family cemetery near Lima, Ohio, is rumored to be haunted as well.
8. I speak Pidgin, English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
9. While in Brazil I was mistaken for a chupacabras in disguise.
10. My two favorite bands are O-shen and Fiji.
11. In real life I have the nicknames of The Gourmet and Willy Wonka,
12. I have seen ghosts and spirits since before I was 6.
13. I have performed exorcisms in my role as an Elder in my sect.
14. My favorite color is burgundy.
15. I love most science fiction and some fantasy.
16. I saw 5 of the 6 episodes of Star Wars during their original theatrical releases.
17. I grow ti leaf plants in my home.
18. I have a money tree.
19. My fourth great grandfather hid hundreds of pounds of gold in a cave and no one can find it.
20. I once captured Pele (the fire goddess) on film.
I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere
Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:45 PM
#02. I am an integral part of GhostVillage ever since I joined here in early 2003.
#03. I worked as a software engineer for about 14 years.
#04. I currently have founded a charitable trust, and we leads spreading of Pranic Healing in our home state Kerala.
#05. I am getting married to Asha, a beautiful soul who came into my life on my last birthday. (The wedding is on 22nd May 2011).
#05. I am a self-proclaimed cat slave.
#06. I love being with nature - more a mountain lover than the ocean lover.
#07. My younger sister is my best friend and a part of my soul (she goes by the name Zoombie here on GV).
#08. My paternal grand mother was solely responsible for molding me to what I am today.
#09. I have quite a lot of good friends and lot of great friends too!
#10. I love to travel and fast driving.
#11. I accept Grand Master Choa Kok Sui as my Sat Guru.
#12. I am connected to God - The Divine Mother on every level in every way.
#13. I enjoy walking in the rain.
#14. My favourite colour is deep Red.
#15. My birthday is on 15th December and am a typical Sagittarian.
#16. My all time favourite movie is Pay It Forward.
#17. I am building a career as a motivational speaker.
#18. I consider my mother as the physical incarnation of God.
#19. AC/DC is my all time favourite band.
#20. I love vampire folk-lore and the concept of Vampires.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users