• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 miriel

miriel

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 06:01 PM

Did anyone see the store on the DrudgeReport about the orbs?  Titled "Family Believes White spots in Photo is Boy's Guardian Angels"

Check it out and tell me what you think!

http://story.news.ya...lo_wews/1696968

#2 Bangin

Bangin

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 17 July 2003 - 06:08 AM

That's a pretty cool article.  It certainly makes you wonder.  Recently I read another story regarding a child needing a shunt in his head.  The child reported seeing "grandpa" while his head was hurt.  His "grandpa" passed away 3 years before the child was born.  Perhaps being a child and having these medical conditions allows them to sense 'things' that we cannot.  Thanks for sharing the link.
First voice: "Where is he...around here?"Second voice: "He's dead."First voice: "Ah, he could be anywhere then."

#3 Gregory

Gregory

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 20 July 2003 - 04:03 PM

You can see the pictures (and read a more detailed article) at
http://www.wcpo.com/...e/200f2b7c.html

Personally, I don't believe for a minute that they photographs show angels.  My money would be with the anomonous poster who explains them as being "Reflection inside lens from iris."  You can decide for yourselves, though.
What Would Batman Do?

#4 Bangin

Bangin

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 20 July 2003 - 05:04 PM

Gregory, thanks for sharing that link.  I was interested in seeing the pictures in question.  As for the "reflection" from the lens, that could very well be true.  The thing that strikes me odd is that the article says that these anomalies were produced on the pictures taken by various visitors.  It's very strange that these images would turn up on film taken with different cameras by different people.  Who really knows the nature of these "spots"?  Personally, I've never seen anomalies like that in any photos.
First voice: "Where is he...around here?"Second voice: "He's dead."First voice: "Ah, he could be anywhere then."

#5 HauntedLady34482

HauntedLady34482

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 July 2003 - 12:42 PM

I saw it on our local news ( in Fl)along with thier photos and it seems that they were there making his passing easier as he was so young.

#6 fuzzyghost

fuzzyghost

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 22 August 2003 - 09:31 PM

i looked at the photos myself and can see the orb that has been mentioned. on the photos following the orb photo i automaticly thought of what's known as a shield. has anyone ever heard of this? i had never heard of a shield before until i met a gal named patti star down at the american ghost society ghost conference several years ago. she was looking at my pictures of orbs and vortex's i had and she pointed these shields out to me! i had know idea there was other shapes that spirits sometimes take in photos! i knew of the usual ones but never heard of this shield, anyway, i see them forming right here in these photos! check yhem out again, see if you can see what i'm talking about. anyone who has heard of shields before let me know, i'd be interested in how you found out about them
                                      thanks,
                                      fuzzy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users