Photo

New members needed in Riverside, California

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 titanic03

titanic03

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:I have had many precognition events in my lifetime. I am the owner/founder of CPI. I have been in the construction field for over 25 years. I have held many celebrity charity events for aids and cancer.

Posted 03 April 2008 - 06:08 PM

If you are interested in joining a group that has been around for years, 18 years or older, and have a desire to work hard and late hours. investigate and debunk claims of paranormal activity, contact us at:
www.california-paranormal-investigators.com

Thanks,

Tom
(CPI)

#2 Richard J Claunch

Richard J Claunch

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 04:48 AM

If you are interested in joining a group that has been around for years, 18 years or older, and have a desire to work hard and late hours. investigate and debunk claims of paranormal activity, contact us at:

Thanks,

Tom
(CPI)

Hi Tom

I see that you are using a photo of the 14th cemetery in Riverside Ca as your banner of the website.... 14th is a favorite of mine for EVP.... In fact it was the first place I ever did EVP recording back in 1997 Oct...

Cheers :wow:

#3 tdbaas

tdbaas

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 06:23 PM

Thanks,

Tom
(CPI)

Hey Tom,

I am a SAHM who has always been interested in the paranormal. Looking to join a group. I live in the OC, about 30 minutes away. If you are still looking for new members, I'm game.

Dani

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users