3 replies to this topic

#1 cathylj73

cathylj73

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts
  • Interests:Animals, paranormal, Kids

Posted 15 June 2012 - 03:55 PM

I have been looking for answers from my dad on his murder. It will be 2 yrs on June 21st. I went to a tarot reader and got some but there is still a lot un answered. I do not use nor will I use a Ouija board. (long story but bad experance with one long time ago) If any one is willing to help or have answers please message me.. Thanks
Posted ImagePosted Image(facebook) cathyld73@yahoo.com

#2 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 15 June 2012 - 06:33 PM

Oh cathy, I'm so sorry to hear this about your Dad! I've been away from GV for awhile so if you mentioned this before, I didn't see it. I'm no help and have no answers about this, but I feel that you will get the answers you need , in time, in some quiet moment when you least expect it.
Blessings to you!
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#3 cathylj73

cathylj73

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts
  • Interests:Animals, paranormal, Kids

Posted 16 June 2012 - 09:33 PM

Thank you Puti. I know in due time they will but it was hard dont want to give too much away here just incase someone can help / It has been rough. but Im strong and will get thru it.. Blessings to you too...
Posted ImagePosted Image(facebook) cathyld73@yahoo.com

#4 PoisonMookie

PoisonMookie

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:30 PM

You could also try a medium/psychic.
We have ones over here that come to your house, I haven't been to one personally as it's always my mother than arranges it and she doesn't want me getting involved but she has told me about it and the ones she's had over have been really good.d
One even predicted a car crash I had. If you can see one that people you know have connections with though, just so you don't get a fraud :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users