Birthday wishes from the other side

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:24 PM

I own a salon/spa and had stayed late on a Wednesday for a client. I usually leave by 5pm. It happened that my parents were in town so they could take my daughter to her youth group.

The way that all was set into place in order for a 16 year old girl to get a message from her mother was beautiful.

The woman started coming through as soon as the client came in. She was a very strong and beautiful energy. Medium length dark hair, very pretty and a gentle soul. When I described her, the client verified that it was her sister-in-law that had passed away in January and her niece was living with an aunt. I asked if she was celebrating something and my client looked shocked and said "OMG it's my nieces birthday today". That day, that Wednesday that I had stayed late and the client couldn't come in on Thursday, her regular day. She also told me that her niece had asked if she could go to a medium, someone that could find out about her Mom and her Dad. This little girl had lost her Dad 18 months before her Mom. The people that they had talked to wanted no less than $125.00 for a reading. I told my client, it's a gift and just pass it forward. The mom had set it all up from the other side.

The woman coming through showed me a dog around her, a terrier. We didn't know why, just that she kept showing me that dog. She wanted to wish her daughter a happy birthday and to also send her daughter the message that she was not cold, she was fine, she was healthy and content. Also that the letter that her daughter had written, she knew and wanted to tell her that her words were not lost, they were heard and she was listening.

The next day the client called and said that the dog that I had been shown was what this little girl had asked her mother for every Christmas and every birthday.

The next week I met this girl. I gave her a full reading. She is so petite, beautiful and a gentle soul like her Mom. She was able to hear from her Mom and Dad. Her Dad saw her crying and said "it's okay to cry, crying doesn't make you weak". She said he used to get mad at her for never crying and she said all she does is cry now. She also knows who knocks her tea over (Dad) and who wakes her at night (Mom). Her mother watches over her and strokes her face.... There was much more but personal for her only.

This is what makes it all worth it! To help someone know that even though the physical body is no longer, the spirit continues on and knows what is going on around them and their lives. To ease the pain in their heart..

Much love to Brittany <3
I am more than my physical body.

#2 MzClementine

MzClementine

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Ghost anything paranormal. Energy, empath, dreams, psychic, tarot, crystals. Metaphysical science. Living, loving and learning. Things unexplained too.

Posted 03 June 2012 - 07:29 PM

I own a salon/spa and had stayed late on a Wednesday for a client. I usually leave by 5pm. It happened that my parents were in town so they could take my daughter to her youth group.

The way that all was set into place in order for a 16 year old girl to get a message from her mother was beautiful.

The woman started coming through as soon as the client came in. She was a very strong and beautiful energy. Medium length dark hair, very pretty and a gentle soul. When I described her, the client verified that it was her sister-in-law that had passed away in January and her niece was living with an aunt. I asked if she was celebrating something and my client looked shocked and said "OMG it's my nieces birthday today". That day, that Wednesday that I had stayed late and the client couldn't come in on Thursday, her regular day. She also told me that her niece had asked if she could go to a medium, someone that could find out about her Mom and her Dad. This little girl had lost her Dad 18 months before her Mom. The people that they had talked to wanted no less than $125.00 for a reading. I told my client, it's a gift and just pass it forward. The mom had set it all up from the other side.

The woman coming through showed me a dog around her, a terrier. We didn't know why, just that she kept showing me that dog. She wanted to wish her daughter a happy birthday and to also send her daughter the message that she was not cold, she was fine, she was healthy and content. Also that the letter that her daughter had written, she knew and wanted to tell her that her words were not lost, they were heard and she was listening.

The next day the client called and said that the dog that I had been shown was what this little girl had asked her mother for every Christmas and every birthday.

The next week I met this girl. I gave her a full reading. She is so petite, beautiful and a gentle soul like her Mom. She was able to hear from her Mom and Dad. Her Dad saw her crying and said "it's okay to cry, crying doesn't make you weak". She said he used to get mad at her for never crying and she said all she does is cry now. She also knows who knocks her tea over (Dad) and who wakes her at night (Mom). Her mother watches over her and strokes her face.... There was much more but personal for her only.

This is what makes it all worth it! To help someone know that even though the physical body is no longer, the spirit continues on and knows what is going on around them and their lives. To ease the pain in their heart..

Much love to Brittany <3

WOW!!! Brilliant story.. I swear I feel my mother at night rub my feet and legs.. Not only this.. my husband and I have heard her say I love you.. As I was telling her and my step dad goodnight and that I loved them.. We both heard plain as day.. I love you... Yes.. They are with us more than we think.. I talk to her as if she wasa here.. And as I do.. I feel her.. I know she is with me.. If I ask for them to come to my dreams, I find us having dinner together.. Or laughing and playing cards. Or sitting down and having a heart to heart.. That is such a comfort.. Like a warm blanket on a chilly night...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users