There are no ghosts

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 lawisfiction

lawisfiction

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 08:25 AM

You people need to stop this GHOST stuff ...your obessesed with it, The Ghost Channel, Celebrity Ghosts, The Ghost touched me ..I slept with the Ghost (LOL) ..The Ghost kissed me ..REAL GHOST STORIES...Ghosts..Ghosts ..International Ghosts..Ghosts that dont speak english......G H O S T S !!

People be real ... There are no ghosts ... THERE ARE NO GHOSTS !...its all in your mind ... stop smoking that stuff...There are no ghosts !.. There are no ghosts .. and I can prove it ..if there were ghosts .. slaves would come back and kick your butt.. you do know that ? ...so what is this ...only the white ghosts get to come back ?.. The black ghosts have to sit down .. they dont get to go ?

#2 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 06 January 2011 - 08:39 AM

You people need to stop this GHOST stuff ...your obessesed with it, The Ghost Channel, Celebrity Ghosts, The Ghost touched me ..I slept with the Ghost (LOL) ..The Ghost kissed me ..REAL GHOST STORIES...Ghosts..Ghosts ..International Ghosts..Ghosts that dont speak english......G H O S T S !!

People be real ... There are no ghosts ... THERE ARE NO GHOSTS !...its all in your mind ... stop smoking that stuff...There are no ghosts !.. There are no ghosts .. and I can prove it ..if there were ghosts .. slaves would come back and kick your butt.. you do know that ? ...so what is this ...only the white ghosts get to come back ?.. The black ghosts have to sit down .. they dont get to go ?

I'm moving this topic to the Skeptics forum, a more appropriate place for this discussion.

Please be respectful of the beliefs of others. lawisfiction, you have the right to your beliefs, and so do the rest of us. If you wish for us to be respectful of yours, then you should give us the same respect.

Carlotta
Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

#3 soulrunner

soulrunner

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:gardening is my hobby and one of my jobs

Posted 06 January 2011 - 09:30 AM

oh dear, how sorry i feel for you for having such a closed mind. it must be terrible not to have any kind of imagination or belief system in your life. as for your proof? well there are stories of black ghosts, whites ghosts and ghosts in every other culture colour creed and religion on the planet... all you have to do is look. do i believe in ghosts? well despite all the things i have seen, heard and felt i have an open mind and that is the key my friend, not just to the subject of ghosts but of every question that has ever been asked. i suspect that you have come on here once to vent and we will never see you again. a shame really because we need "sensible" sceptics to keep some people in check so that when something moves on it's own it is not always a ghost but the wind or rain or some other natural phenomenon. the challange for you now is can you debunk stories in a sensible manner without resorting to childish charges of people smoking dangerous not to mention illegal drugs. or will you just write more comments based on a lack of fact, skill, imagination,courage and general good manners? personally i do not think you can... but i have an open mind so we will see.

oh and one more thing... i would change your name as where i come from at least law is fact.

#4 F1_Fan

F1_Fan

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 43 posts
  • Interests:Formula 1<br />PS3<br />Reading<br />Model Making<br />Home Improvement<br />History<br />Wildlife

Posted 06 January 2011 - 10:35 AM

Oh dear,

I'm surprised this post even exists as it is a blatant attempt at trolling.

Being a skeptic myself after cutting through all the black/white underlying racism rubbish you have a fair point to say there are no ghosts.

Unfortunately this was not the point of your post. Instead you just decided to make an inflamatory post to see how many reactions you would get. I would say "see you later" but I suspect I probably won't.

Have fun!

#5 lawisfiction

lawisfiction

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:37 PM

It's truly amazing despite all the crimes committed by governments, people still religiously cling to the idea governments are necessary to protect life, liberty and property. You can even point out governments not only have no duty to protect anyone, but also do a disasterous job at whatever they bother doing. Despite overwhelming evidence government is not only unnecessary, corrupt and a cancer on the world, its victims continue to revere them

Show a friend who believes governments are necessary this copy of title 50 of the United States Code, section 1520 (this "law" was repealed in 1998 by those same people who said they were not wiretapping without a "warrant"). This "law" authorizes the "Department of Defense" to conduct chemical and biological warfare experiments on "civilian populations". You'll notice there is nothing in there about about informing the "civilian population" and getting their consent. While the only ones "notified" are "local civilian officials", there is nothing about getting consent first.

I seem to remember hearing something about a dictator in the middle east being accused of doing something like this.

#6 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 06 January 2011 - 12:39 PM

What has governments and it's functioning got to do with ghosts and paranormal? Kindly keep the thread on topic.
Posted Image

#7 Jack Torrance

Jack Torrance

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 03:06 PM

If you do not believe in the paranormal/ghosts why do you join a forum about such things?

Your "proof" that ghosts do no exsist is a poorly depicted analogy. Who ever said anything about there not being ghosts of African Americans? I have for one have heard such claims. And did you ever consider that perhaps these African Americans have moved on and are not seeking vengeance?

If you don't believe in the paranormal that's fine by me, but you should respect my opinion and the others on this site's opinions just as we do the same for you.

#8 hauntee

hauntee

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 05:38 AM

I was just wanting to comment on your point of slaves coming back to kick your butt if they was to be such a thing as a ghost. Actually a wide majority of the black population or at least ones in touch with their roots so to say believe that death is a doorway to their home as viewed as they die and go home. This meaning that death is not a end but a reunion with their family and loved ones that departed this earth before them.

Do your full research before you go popping off. And I'm curious as to why you came to this forum if you have no interest in the paranormal as far as ghost and hauntings go? Are you some sort of worker against this? Because I don't go and try to make nonbelivers believe in anything. I do appreciate the views of others but then again more in a open minded view.
Blessings,Misty

#9 Fly_By_Night

Fly_By_Night

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Flying, reading, and outdoor activities, such as camping, etc.<br />I'm also starting a collection of &quot;true&quot; ghost stories throughout the years.

Posted 19 January 2011 - 02:06 PM

It would seem he made the first post just to get everyone's attention, so he'd have a rapt audience for his "The Evil Government Boogeyman Is Coming To Eat You Up In Your Beds" rant.

"I have no voice, yet I must sing"-Anon.
"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."-Marcus Aurelius

#10 Para2011

Para2011

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 05:16 AM

I know this is my first post, and I know this thread is a bit old but I had to chime in. Obviously the OP was messing with you guys. He straight up RIPPED one of Paul Mooney's routines WORD FOR WORD about the slave ghosts. Here is the clip of Paul moony doing it:

(WARNING Has a couple of curse words not too bad though)
Paul Mooney

Also, it is not hard to find that there are several haunted plantations all over the south, I know they did a couple on the show ghost hunters. But I doubt the OP was serious at all, I just wanted you guys to know where he got that. He probably watched a paul mooney special and thought it would be fun to use it in a place liek this.

Paul mooney is one of of my favorite comedians by the way. He really int racists, and he does not really believe that there are no black ghosts, its all just part of his comedy character he puts on. He loves to let people think that he is being serious and be offended though.

#11 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 08 March 2011 - 08:12 AM

I know this is my first post, and I know this thread is a bit old but I had to chime in. Obviously the OP was messing with you guys. He straight up RIPPED one of Paul Mooney's routines WORD FOR WORD about the slave ghosts. Here is the clip of Paul moony doing it:

(WARNING Has a couple of curse words not too bad though)
Paul Mooney

Good find.
Posted Image

#12 Para2011

Para2011

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 12:32 AM

Good find.

Thanks

#13 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 14 March 2011 - 10:25 AM

NOW we have a troll who plays the race card. Slaves were freed a long time ago....the only slave here is your little brain. Please free yourself....the race card doesn't look good on you :ghost:

....look, now I'm a comedian hahahahahahahahaha

Edited by Laurie Ann, 14 March 2011 - 10:26 AM.

~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#14 Type O Negative

Type O Negative

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 05:35 PM

Don't feed the troll.

#15 BLACK SHUCK

BLACK SHUCK

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Anything related to the paranormal,secret societies,fast cars, busty women, human behavior, reading, painting, art, magic/magick(high or low),withchcraft/wicca,candles and hot tubs. Just ask, if you are curious and want the truth, not what you want to hear.

Posted 07 April 2011 - 08:34 PM

I have ben gone way too long, hunting the "paranormal" on my own, to come back to this. Ya gotta believe me, "something" is out there. Might not be a "ghost" but "odd things' do wander about, like it or not. I don't find it agreeable to get slapped by some but if you make them cranky, they will not go peacefully off to wherever they came from. Just be thankful that might decide not to yank you along with them...but you can deny that happens all you like. I enjoy folks being here that don't believe, in fact, I wish there were more of them, and alittle fewer of the "over-positive" believers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users