• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,195 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 29 September 2009 - 12:01 PM

cool, innovative!

Take my hand and we'll go riding through the sunshine from above

#197 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,537 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 29 September 2009 - 04:09 PM

I too, should note who's done all my wicked tats...Woody from Mideveil Studios here in Laporte. The man has a heavy hand, but his art work keeps me going back for more.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#198 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,537 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 15 February 2010 - 10:53 AM

~My newest tat done 2 days ago. It wraps around my left arm & well, I just LOVE it!!!!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

...p.s: Please don't mind the mess in the background...been doing alot of painting & yes, yes I'm still in my pj's (I have a hard time letting go of Sundays lol)
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#199 chestnut

chestnut

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 03:35 PM

That's some nice ink, girl!

#200 SGT Miles

SGT Miles

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Interests:Horror flicks, Video Games, Snow Boarding, Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse that we all know is coming ;). Disproving or proving claims of paranormal activity is my true passion though, I love shuffling through pictures of dust balls that "prove" a place is haunted before spending the night listening to the water pipes bang against the floor boards when it kicks on...but the one thing I love more is finding something I have absolutely no earthly explanation for.

Posted 15 February 2010 - 07:49 PM

hmm I will post some pics of mine as soon as I can. Stupid Proxy server blocking photobucket so I can't go collect my tat pics.

#201 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,537 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 09:39 PM

I have all together 7 now.....sooo addicting! I do believe I also posted on here, my biggest one on my left lower leg.

#202 chestnut

chestnut

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 10:30 AM

I've heard that about tattoos, that once you get one, you just get the urge for more. What kind of crack do they put in that ink, anyway?

I've always toyed with the idea of getting a tattoo, but not sure I can think of anything that means enough to me that I'd want it on me permanently.

#203 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,382 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 02:49 PM

I love that Laurie! I'm a huge fan of butterflies so to see them wrapped around your arm in vivid color is just gorgeous.
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

#204 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,537 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 04:50 PM

~Thank you Willow!!! This is actually my first color tat...I'm a big fan of just regular Indian ink...but Todd said color is awesome so I went with it. Wow...nothing like what I thought it'd look like!! I'm so glad I went with color.
(btw...Woody from my town here is the grand artist who did my tat...hats off to that man!)

I love that Laurie! I'm a huge fan of butterflies so to see them wrapped around your arm in vivid color is just gorgeous.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users