ghost touches sexual follows

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Purple Ghost

Purple Ghost

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 11:45 PM

I have been having a very interesting ghost experience, before this I strongly did not believe in ghosts or spirits. 
now I can't stop thinking "ghosts are BAD_WORDing real!", "there's something after death!". I"m fascinated at how many questions it has opened up for me.
It started with a touch on my chest when I was meditating, gradually realized the touches replied to my thoughts over time. So touch on the right side of my body is yes and left no, This has been going on for few months and the ghost follows me everywhere even on trips.
The touches are soothing and getting more intense, it's usually when I am in bed and still and it has gotten quite sexual lately. The sexual touches didn't start right away, won't go into details unless you, I want fifty shades of ghost.
 I would think over and over this isn't real until she went to my balls and I was like there is no way my mind is making this BAD_WORD up. The hairs move where she touches, they like curl or bend.  
There are cold spots at times, very cold ( think when absorbing energy) and a high pitch shrill almost white noise sound the ghost makes...another sound is almost like a bike chain spinning backward. Before I would look out my window and go outside to hunt for the noise.
I keep thinking I should get a EVP recorder, maybe it is the ghost trying to talk to me.
I don't feel uneasy or like there is any negativity but quite the opposite 
I wasn't sure if there was anything I should know? or worry about since this is my first experience?
I don't really know what I am playing wth

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ghost, touches, sexual, follows

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users