• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 outsider39

outsider39

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:16 PM

Donald " Pee Wee " Gaskins was a serial killer who was convicted of killing 14 people,but 31 people who were last seen alive with Gaskins were never seen alive again.We did an investigation at a house where Gaskins had killed several of his victims.We were recording a video when we began to hear the voices of teenage girls talking to each other.Several of Gaskins's victims were teenage girls.The girls seemed to be very happy and I wondered why.I made a remark.The girls are stuck here,but I wish that they would move on and crossover.A second or two later, a teenage girl said " We are not stuck here.We have moved on.We are in heaven.It is so beautiful here and we are so happy.It is light here all of the time.We can see you from heaven." I was surprised by what she said,but I was very glad that the girls were very happy and living in heaven now.Sometimes investigations are enlightening.Take care.

Edited by kats_god, 12 January 2013 - 02:52 AM.

#2 TheresaRHPS

TheresaRHPS

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:20 AM

Do you have a copy of this recording we could listen to for ourselves?

Anyway, I'm glad the girls claim they have "crossed," but am dubious that they would be hanging out in a location where they were brutally murdered. That doesn't fit in with any of the folklore, nor other research I've seen, so I'd be interested in learning more about it.
Huntington Paranormal Investigations and ResearchCheck out my website

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users