• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 dntueva

dntueva

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 05:30 AM

Hey is there anyone in or around Brooksville Springhill Florida area that may want to get together to go investigation?
I know a few spots that we can go.
Any takers?
Dntueva

Posted ImageIt Always Pays To Pay Attention

#2 Holly

Holly

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 08:02 PM

dntueva,

Since we're literally scattered across the world, don't be discouraged if there's no one in your area!

But, I would love to hear about the places you know about in your neck of the woods....Would you start a thread sharing what you know?
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#3 Virro

Virro

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 April 2005 - 12:42 AM

I'm not sure where Brooksville is, but I live in Merritt Island. Which is minutes from Cocoa beach/Cap Canaveral, and about 35 minutes from Orlando.

#4 crazyookie

crazyookie

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 03 July 2005 - 09:54 PM

I'm in the Kissimmee area and would love to do some investigating. Never really did it before, just what pics I have taken and the activity in my house, but sounds like fun to me. :Wall:

#5 ace412

ace412

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:My personal interests are investigations of the paranormal and I love to play video games.

Posted 09 July 2007 - 12:50 PM

Hey is there anyone in or around Brooksville Springhill Florida area that may want to get together to go investigation?
Any takers?
Dntueva

I live in Spring Hill and love to ghost hunt. Just yesterday I pulled up a good evp from the Spring Hill cemetary. My Email is anthonystr@yahoo.com. Give me a buz if you want, I'm always down to go ghost hunting..

ACE412

#6 rayzrwyre

rayzrwyre

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in intelligent conversations with like-minded people who share a fascination with all things paranormal........now where would I find such wonderful people like that???

Posted 09 July 2007 - 10:35 PM

Any takers?
Dntueva

Welcome to the Village! Here is a link that may help you find some groups or people in your area:

http://www.ghostvill...ks_groups.shtml

Enjoy your stay!
"Excuse me while I slip out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini!" - Groucho Marx

#7 staceysenigma

staceysenigma

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 09:50 PM

Any takers?
Dntueva

I live in Spring Hill and love to ghost hunt. Just yesterday I pulled up a good evp from the Spring Hill cemetary. My Email is anthonystr@yahoo.com. Give me a buz if you want, I'm always down to go ghost hunting..

ACE412

I just came back from, Spring Hill Cemetary today, it was very stormy and there was a heaviness in the air, alot of vandalism there, took many pictures, it seems most of the headstones are from the late 1800s, it is in a very secluded area I would recommend going with a group, it also has no gate so night visits would seem to be tolerated although not to take a small car during a storm as the soft sand road would not be good, did not stay to see any visions of hangings at dusk although there was another couple who was going to wait.....cemetary in Dunedin in Pinellas County dates back to the early 1700's. Staceysenigma

Edited by staceysenigma, 21 July 2007 - 09:54 PM.

#8 alektra

alektra

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 09:30 PM

Hey nice to know there are finally some people from around here that share my interests. My boyfriend and I would love to get a group together. We also live in Spring Hill so if you want to get a hold of me my email addy is msnarnia@yahoo.com.

#9 hidnholow

hidnholow

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 October 2007 - 08:37 PM

Hello everyone, I am new to this board but not to paranormal investigations. My husband and I have been doing for several years now. We started in West Texas on the Mexico border and have continued it here. My husband has lived in the Springhill/Brooksville area for 20 years and I have been in this area for 12 years, during which we moved to Texas for a short time and back home to Brooksville. We do paranormal investigation on a regular basis. We have the two of us and one other person that investigates together and we are now looking for 3 to 5 more people to make a complete team. We already have some private residences that are booking an investigation with us and several other hot spots that we have or are going to investigate. We have an ongoing investigation at the Springhill Cemetery where we have gotten some EVP's and some good pics as well. We also have a gentleman that is a historian who is researching and writing about the history of Pasco and Hernando counties and the old cemeteries in both counties. He has several locations that he is going to take us to that not many if any people have been to so that we can do some investigations there as well, places like battle areas for the Seminole Indians and much more. He has showed us a cemetery that hasn't been messed with in many many years, this cemetery is about 150 years old and is located (believe it or not) right there at the Springhill Cemetery.

We are currently looking for people that would like to be interviewed to become part of our team, the interview will include an investigation with us so that we can see just what you know and how serious you are about it. If you are interested then please email me at malissa.chadmark@yahoo.com.

#10 Courtney

Courtney

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 10:41 PM

Any takers?
Dntueva

I live in Tampa FL but Brooksville is not that far. I'm actually looking for new people to go out on hunts with. I'm looking to explore new places. I've been just about everywhere in Tampa and Clearwater and St Pete. Ive found a few places in Ocala. Ummm, if you ever want to hit me up and figure some stuff out, hit me up on myspace or aim

myspace; www.myspace.com/courtneythecreep
aim; ohsnapcojax

#11 Courtney

Courtney

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 October 2007 - 10:43 PM

Hello everyone, I am new to this board but not to paranormal investigations. My husband and I have been doing for several years now. We started in West Texas on the Mexico border and have continued it here. My husband has lived in the Springhill/Brooksville area for 20 years and I have been in this area for 12 years, during which we moved to Texas for a short time and back home to Brooksville. We do paranormal investigation on a regular basis. We have the two of us and one other person that investigates together and we are now looking for 3 to 5 more people to make a complete team. We already have some private residences that are booking an investigation with us and several other hot spots that we have or are going to investigate. We have an ongoing investigation at the Springhill Cemetery where we have gotten some EVP's and some good pics as well. We also have a gentleman that is a historian who is researching and writing about the history of Pasco and Hernando counties and the old cemeteries in both counties. He has several locations that he is going to take us to that not many if any people have been to so that we can do some investigations there as well, places like battle areas for the Seminole Indians and much more. He has showed us a cemetery that hasn't been messed with in many many years, this cemetery is about 150 years old and is located (believe it or not) right there at the Springhill Cemetery.

We are currently looking for people that would like to be interviewed to become part of our team, the interview will include an investigation with us so that we can see just what you know and how serious you are about it. If you are interested then please email me at malissa.chadmark@yahoo.com.

Honestly, I would love to become a part of your team. I am and have been extremely interested in paranormal investigations. I have found many places in the are that I live in which is Tampa, FL. I've traveled to Orlando, Tallahassee, Ocala, and so many other places around Florida and I have had some sticky encounters. If you ever want to talk more about it you can IM me on aim my screen name is ohsnapcojax or on myspace at www.myspace.com/courtneythecreep

#12 hidnholow

hidnholow

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 07:50 PM

Hello Courtney, I sent you a message through myspace.

#13 SarahBlake

SarahBlake

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 11:48 PM

I'm in the Kissimmee area and would love to do some investigating. Never really did it before, just what pics I have taken and the activity in my house, but sounds like fun to me. :ghost:

Hey, I live like 20 mins or so from Davenport. I live in Haines City, have you heard of it? I would love to talk to you about anything, maybe ghost hunt too. You can contact me on here or my myspace page, www.myspace.com/SarahBlake33 or you can e-mail me at sarahblake33@yahoo.com.

I hope you are still on here, hope to hear from you soon.

#14 hidnholow

hidnholow

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 05:20 PM

Hey Courtney, we are doing a full investigation at the Springhill Cemetery this weekend, we will be meeting between 6 and 6:30 pm Friday night and going out from there. If you are interested in joining us on the investigation then let me know, if you join us then it would give us a chance to meet you and give both you and our team the opportunity of seeing if our team is right for you. This investigation will several hours long as we are doing a more intense investigation this time than any other time we have been to this cemetery therefore if you have someone that you would like to bring with you just in case you get tired or drained during the investigation you will have someone to help with driving home. We have experienced ourselves getting drained of our energy quite a bit there. Look forward to hearing from you.

#15 vlmarco27

vlmarco27

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 12:27 AM

i am interested. have wanted to for some time, just didn't know anybody around who wanted to. email me at vlmarco27@tampabay.rr.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users