IT FOLLOWED ME HOME

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 Devanox

Devanox

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 11:22 AM

Something similar is happening as you live in the haunted house.
Despite subsequent removals, spirit will follow us. Best you look for help from specjality, I'm sure exorcist can check you.
My friends rented a haunted house once, and She saw that strange things are happening at it, when she leave to new house it was the same.
Well known exorcist Wanda Pratnicka unhooked from her spirits, I am sure that She can check whether you are dealing with haunting.

#32 erna_butter

erna_butter

weird ancient from the medieval times

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • Interests:Art (any kind), computers, paranormal, forensics, psychology, and of course fantasy books, and history.

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:28 PM

I`m Curious to know, even though it was long ago and you`ve probably moved from the apartment you ran to in the original story, but... Do you still encounter the negative feeling/ being? that had followed you home ?? or did it disappear after awhile?
I ask because I may have missed it in your posts. I also wanted to know if it did stay, if you had any encounters in your home, due to the thing itself :)
Posted Image I A.M CANADIAN

#33 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,378 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:34 PM

After that night I don't believe I encountered it again. I have had several other encounters after this took play. I never thought of it being the same creature or whatever it was but maybe its been around me this whole time.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users