http://www.aetv.com/...state/index.jsp
There is nothing left to say.Me

#2 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 09:45 PM

I had the privelge of meeting these guys at Univ-con. We also got to see an entire episode. I must say I really liked what I saw. It's different. They have a different persepective. They focus more on helping the families involved. I thought the episode was great. I can't wait for it to come out.
TrishDirector/ConsultantAfterlife Investigations: A Paranormal Research SocietyMEMENTO MORI

#3 beccaluvsghostsntexas

beccaluvsghostsntexas

Looking for some frozen butt snowfairies.......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 985 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal!

Posted 03 December 2007 - 05:55 PM

I have been seeing the ads for this show & I am very excited about it too....
It's just Becca Posted Image

#4 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 05 December 2007 - 01:32 PM

Just 5 more days until Paranormal State. I know I can't wait. I hope you all get a chance to check this out. It's done really well!
TrishDirector/ConsultantAfterlife Investigations: A Paranormal Research SocietyMEMENTO MORI

#5 softy-girl

softy-girl

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 10:53 AM

I saw an add for this show. I am excited to see it. :)
You don't have to see it to believe it!

#6 Kira

Kira

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,833 posts
  • Interests:Intellectual discussions about anything as long everyone respects all opinions given.<br /><br />My dogs, cooking, studying (yes), painting and decorating, and learning something new almost every day that I visit Ghostvillage.

Posted 06 December 2007 - 09:31 PM

I don't know how I did it, but I was playing around with my DVR, and somehow I set it up to record everything that is listed as paranormal or something like it. So now I'm getting to see all these shows I never even heard of because they are on at times I don't normally watch TV or stations I don't watch. I just checked for Paranormal State and my DVR already has it ready to be recorded.

I saw an ad with a little boy who saw a spirit, and the investigators had a picture with the man in it and the child picked him out. I got the shivers and that was from an advertisement. It looks really interesting, and I'm so happy that more people are becoming open to this topic as a whole. I was teased and tormented as a teenager for being able to "do things." I still don't talk about it much except here.

Kira
The Power of 8 Make Your Wishes Come True!<-Click Here Now

#7 Mustang

Mustang

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 09:51 PM

I don't know how I did it, but I was playing around with my DVR, and somehow I set it up to record everything that is listed as paranormal or something like it. So now I'm getting to see all these shows I never even heard of because they are on at times I don't normally watch TV or stations I don't watch. I just checked for Paranormal State and my DVR already has it ready to be recorded.

I saw an ad with a little boy who saw a spirit, and the investigators had a picture with the man in it and the child picked him out. I got the shivers and that was from an advertisement. It looks really interesting, and I'm so happy that more people are becoming open to this topic as a whole. I was teased and tormented as a teenager for being able to "do things." I still don't talk about it much except here.

Kira

I am really excited to see this new show "Paranormal State" too. I am dedicated to watching "Ghost Hunters" (TAPS) since they first aired but it seems like I get more re-runs anymore than anything so I can't wait for Monday the 10th. That's the day I believe it airs. =) Shelby

#8 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 06 December 2007 - 10:01 PM

How did I miss this?

Oh yeah, NaNoWriMo took over my soul. ;)

Anyway, I'd no idea this show was coming, I've not watched A&E in a long time, so didn't see any ads. And it looks like it's airing after the hockey game finishes so I'll be able to watch it. :)

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#9 apachedove

apachedove

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 01:14 AM

Im looking forward to seeing this show, Im from the area. Just waiting to see if I know any of the places or people. :) :clap:

#10 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,533 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 07 December 2007 - 05:41 AM

This looks like its going to be a really cool show. I'm looking forward to seeing it.
Check out my artwork at: http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#11 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 07 December 2007 - 07:43 AM

What is A&E by the way ?

#12 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,835 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 07 December 2007 - 10:01 AM

A&E = Arts and Entertainment. It's a North American television network, also owns the History Channel.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#13 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,986 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 07 December 2007 - 02:46 PM

Ahh thanks, maybe I will catch it on Youtube or something :)

#14 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 08:31 PM

Don't forget!! Tonight is the night!

#15 Joven76

Joven76

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:21 PM

I just finished watching Paranormal State, and I have to say it's very good... A totally different side of pararanormal investigation when compared to Ghost Hunters... I enjoyed it...

I won't say much right now so I don't spoil it for our friends on the West Coast, but I highly recommend it... Interesting techniques to investigations, some in which I just may adapt to my own methods...

I'm interested in what other people say about the show...

Chris
PB&J Paranormal proudly supports the St. Baldrick's Foundation for childhood cancer research so that all children diagnosed with cancer will have a better chance for a cure.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users