• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 sparkydogster

sparkydogster

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 11:49 AM

My friend and me both have heard voices and such in our own respective homes. Recently I had a dream about a demon and us opening up some dimensions (it was a weird dream). I texted her when I awoke and she responded that she had a different dream concerning us and demons. It was very creepy. So we decided to go get some holy water/ rosary beads blessed (im not to religious but we were creeped out). The priests apparently weren't home and we didn't get the items blessed. (I later found out my aunt had it blessed years ago ). During the night i hung it on my door. For a while everything was fine and i was about to sleep when i just started to feel very unsettled and unsafe. I tried to blow it off and then i kept hearing breathing all around me and getting closer. My dog and my family wasn't downstairs so i have no clue what it was. Then out of no where I hear a slam and the jingling of bells ( I have a stuffed dog with jingle bells). I felt so frightened that I ran up the stairs in tear. I ended up trying to change my focus by watching tv but then these heavy papers in front of me moved. I felt threatened and helpless. Eventually my dog came out frightened and sat with me the rest of the night.

I've always felt most of my houses were haunted. So I'm wondering how concerned I should be. This house just feels different. I can't ever sleep. I some how always wake up between 3 and 330 every night. I also recently found out my brother has told my aunt that our house is creepy and that he would never be alone in there. I know hes randomly mentioned things before. My father doesn't believe in this stuff and my mother wants to turn a blind eye.
For some reason I'm feeling very unsafe for the past while and Im not sure what to do. Am I in danger? Was using a rosary a mistake?

If more info is needed let me know. I kind of wrote this in a rush. I'm getting unsettling feeligns again so I figured I should ask sooner then later.

#2 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 12:26 PM

I'm sorry that you're feeling so unsettled, but I don't think there's anything to really fear. There are no demons there, just spirits and spirits are all around us all the time. They mean no harm.

I believe what you're experiencing is fear of the unknown and that is understandable. Dogs can also see spirits but I think you dog is reacting to your fear rather than being scared herself.

Just relax and undersand that they're just passing through. A blessed rosary won't help too much.

Hope this helps. :wave:
petunia4998

#3 sparkydogster

sparkydogster

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:08 AM

I hope so. Our radio just started blaring music at 1 am by itself on surround sound. How can I ensure my safety and why are they being blunt now compared to prior haunting

#4 ghostman93

ghostman93

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 12:51 AM

I agree with petunia it doesn't sound like it is demonic in any way, just show it that you have no fear of it and be stern and tell it to leave you alone.

#5 Markway

Markway

Can dowse the moon everytime that it's full!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Para normal activity of all kinds, but especially the why of where. Bad things happen everywhere, but why is THIS place haunted, charged, etc.? Intelligent exchange of ideas, sharing of experiences and and putting various talents to work on a single problem. High strangeness of all kinds.

Posted 05 November 2011 - 01:48 PM

Dear Sparky,

I have had more dark experiences than some other here and so am a bit less inclined to blow this stuff off.

I am convinced that the world of the supernatural has rules, but it's hard to know what they are. At one time I was working on a book, but that came to nothing.

!.) There are many more than one sort of entity in the unseen world. Dead humans, nature spirits, beings from lower planes of existence (the higher seem to have better things to do and wouldn't bother you), possibly shadow people which may or may not be members of a dimension existing at a tangent to our own.

2.) Certain places develop ghosts/activity more m=readily than others. Geomancy speaks to this. One of the most common I've found is/are structures on the corners of hills. Some entities are attracted to power plants and/or substations.

3.) Dark entities are attracted to people on drugs, alcohol, and or suffering from mental or emotional illness.

4.) All entities are attracted to some people. They seem to generate energy that the dead either enjoy or use.

5.) Some people can see the dead. This is more common in children than in adults and may be due to the defloration "the trimming" of the human brain that occurs when it fits itself into the skull in preparation for adulthood. Children under 10 are also much more successful than adults at bending spoons and other overt psychic displays. Many attribute this to children not knowing that these things are possible, but this seems to be wishful thinking on their part. Children are more vulnerable to evil spirits.
6.) There are residuals and active haunts. Residuals are not intelligent, but more like a movie that's been looped. Active haunts are intelligently guided..

This is a primer as I know it. What are the rules? First, don't invite anything in. This means no drugs, no ouija boards, probably no Tarot. Second, You can co-exist with non-negative human or even non-human entities. As freaky and unsettling as it may seem, they know your name and can see you and hear you. You should begin by speaking out loud and telling whatever there that this is your place now and that they have no right to scare you and that they have to stop. Being polite never hurts. ANNOUNCE this, do not ask for any sort of reply. This might be construed as an invitation.

Hauntings are usually associated with a place. If you are being followed you have other problems. My experience has been that if you feel uncomfortable or very frightened it's intentional. Feeling watched is very common. If you have cold spots, or if it gets cold prior to something happening that's a pretty good indication that you have a ghost as they use the energy around them to manifest etc. If you are getting heat..that's bad. Demon country. Common with haunted places are tingles (usually a presence), air seems thick-- haunting country and maybe residuals , air seems dark (negative energy).

One last tip. If you are angry or upset, people fighting etc dark entities feed off of this.
Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
This much let me avow---
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream:
Yet if hope has flown away In a night,
Or in a day, In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

#6 DkPhoenix

DkPhoenix

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:29 PM

Dear Sparky,

I have had more dark experiences than some other here and so am a bit less inclined to blow this stuff off.

I am convinced that the world of the supernatural has rules, but it's hard to know what they are. At one time I was working on a book, but that came to nothing.

!.) There are many more than one sort of entity in the unseen world. Dead humans, nature spirits, beings from lower planes of existence (the higher seem to have better things to do and wouldn't bother you), possibly shadow people which may or may not be members of a dimension existing at a tangent to our own.

2.) Certain places develop ghosts/activity more m=readily than others. Geomancy speaks to this. One of the most common I've found is/are structures on the corners of hills. Some entities are attracted to power plants and/or substations.

3.) Dark entities are attracted to people on drugs, alcohol, and or suffering from mental or emotional illness.

4.) All entities are attracted to some people. They seem to generate energy that the dead either enjoy or use.

5.) Some people can see the dead. This is more common in children than in adults and may be due to the defloration "the trimming" of the human brain that occurs when it fits itself into the skull in preparation for adulthood. Children under 10 are also much more successful than adults at bending spoons and other overt psychic displays. Many attribute this to children not knowing that these things are possible, but this seems to be wishful thinking on their part. Children are more vulnerable to evil spirits.
6.) There are residuals and active haunts. Residuals are not intelligent, but more like a movie that's been looped. Active haunts are intelligently guided..

This is a primer as I know it. What are the rules? First, don't invite anything in. This means no drugs, no ouija boards, probably no Tarot. Second, You can co-exist with non-negative human or even non-human entities. As freaky and unsettling as it may seem, they know your name and can see you and hear you. You should begin by speaking out loud and telling whatever there that this is your place now and that they have no right to scare you and that they have to stop. Being polite never hurts. ANNOUNCE this, do not ask for any sort of reply. This might be construed as an invitation.

Hauntings are usually associated with a place. If you are being followed you have other problems. My experience has been that if you feel uncomfortable or very frightened it's intentional. Feeling watched is very common. If you have cold spots, or if it gets cold prior to something happening that's a pretty good indication that you have a ghost as they use the energy around them to manifest etc. If you are getting heat..that's bad. Demon country. Common with haunted places are tingles (usually a presence), air seems thick-- haunting country and maybe residuals , air seems dark (negative energy).

One last tip. If you are angry or upset, people fighting etc dark entities feed off of this.

Hello there All. I am new here and Mark, I did read what you shared and do have some questions myself..... Your number 3 about dark entities: Is it not possible that these could be tied to artifacts or to a family's blood line?! Which could possibly be one of the cases we are struggling with here and now....
Your number 6: The last sentence/portion... THIS has hit me as what we have here and has been established already on both counts of us two adults here and the first paranormal team that investigated, made things worse, and left us behind to reside in the mess. Needlessly to say, we are on schedule for a better and bigger team on the 23rd for hopeful more answers.... Now, we BOTH know that they/it can hear us.... I've heard that they/it can't read minds or our thoughts; my next question is do they watch what we type on the computer screen?!?!
I have always had an 'open' sense to things bigger than mere mortals in this world that started many years ago on the morning of my father's funeral and has stuck with me since. These things do not face me..they do not appear to me face-2-face. It has been suggested to me that my conscious mind is too strong for them and this is why they wait til I am asleep and appear to Kevin and scare him stiff to the point he cannot speak or move to wake me. Your thoughts on this?!
Also, why do these markings keep appearing on us?! Always when we wake up... Like there are always more new bruises on Kevin almost daily. I am exhausted of having to take pictures to prove we are NOT insane. I have scars from my being scratched as I did not realize these were that deep when this happened. I have been choked twice during my sleep to the point of being wakened and always have HOT SPOTS starting in the bedroom then throughout the trailer... and I don't mean temperature changes from something excitingly happening to one like that to cause your blood to race upon waking, I mean I am a hot blooded native american and Kevin is severely cold-natured. To the point that he sleeps with 2 comforters on him and even HE gets out of the covers due to the heat. I have woken up twice in a two week period soaked head to toe from sweat and the sheets likewise. This is always between 3AM and morning light....

I have read where one having visions of being attacked or with blood in them is a bad or negative sign... What are your thoughts on this?! I have had both...

THANK YOU MUCH
DkPhoenix

#7 Puti

Puti

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • Interests:Interested in life in all it's forms

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:42 PM

Ditto on what petunia said!

Remember that the opposite of fear is love. Live in LOVE, it's what you are made of.
"We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves."May L. BeckerCoffee.......the foundation of consciousness

#8 Markway

Markway

Can dowse the moon everytime that it's full!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Para normal activity of all kinds, but especially the why of where. Bad things happen everywhere, but why is THIS place haunted, charged, etc.? Intelligent exchange of ideas, sharing of experiences and and putting various talents to work on a single problem. High strangeness of all kinds.

Posted 21 June 2012 - 05:46 PM

Dear Sparky,

Hello there All. I am new here and Mark, I did read what you shared and do have some questions myself..... Your number 3 about dark entities: Is it not possible that these could be tied to artifacts or to a family's blood line?! Which could possibly be one of the cases we are struggling with here and now....
Your number 6: The last sentence/portion... THIS has hit me as what we have here and has been established already on both counts of us two adults here and the first paranormal team that investigated, made things worse, and left us behind to reside in the mess. Needlessly to say, we are on schedule for a better and bigger team on the 23rd for hopeful more answers.... Now, we BOTH know that they/it can hear us.... I've heard that they/it can't read minds or our thoughts; my next question is do they watch what we type on the computer screen?!?!
I have always had an 'open' sense to things bigger than mere mortals in this world that started many years ago on the morning of my father's funeral and has stuck with me since. These things do not face me..they do not appear to me face-2-face. It has been suggested to me that my conscious mind is too strong for them and this is why they wait til I am asleep and appear to Kevin and scare him stiff to the point he cannot speak or move to wake me. Your thoughts on this?!
Also, why do these markings keep appearing on us?! Always when we wake up... Like there are always more new bruises on Kevin almost daily. I am exhausted of having to take pictures to prove we are NOT insane. I have scars from my being scratched as I did not realize these were that deep when this happened. I have been choked twice during my sleep to the point of being wakened and always have HOT SPOTS starting in the bedroom then throughout the trailer... and I don't mean temperature changes from something excitingly happening to one like that to cause your blood to race upon waking, I mean I am a hot blooded native american and Kevin is severely cold-natured. To the point that he sleeps with 2 comforters on him and even HE gets out of the covers due to the heat. I have woken up twice in a two week period soaked head to toe from sweat and the sheets likewise. This is always between 3AM and morning light....

I have read where one having visions of being attacked or with blood in them is a bad or negative sign... What are your thoughts on this?! I have had both...

THANK YOU MUCH
DkPhoenix

Very sorry to be slow but never received a message that there was any response. What you are describing is classic demonic behavior, or at least I suspect so. First, Has anyone at your home done anything like Tarot, Ouija, Seances? Second, are the scratches very fine, or are they wide like fingernails? The fine scratches are not human and a sign of real concern.

Is the activity associated with the location or is it something that follows people from dwelling to dwelling? If it's the house get out. A crucifix is just jewelry unless it's an expression of your relationship with God/Christ. It's the relationship that has power. It's very hard to exorcise or force out crazy or hostile dead people. Exorcism rituals and so forth are designed for demonic posession. However being in a highly haunted place can result in the ghosts taking over living people to some degree. People report fighting over "nothing" or playing out crap that has nothing to do with them.. Or sleepwalking.

You don't mention in your post what or when was the onset of the activity. I can say with some assurance that you are not having a ghost problem, but trouble with a non-human entity, the hot spots are pretty much confined to poltergeist activity (which in my opinion is a human's body energy being used for sport by a non-human entity), or are under demonic attack. If you think I can help drop me a line directly through the board here. Sorry again, I found this by accident, I never received notice of the thread activity. JM
Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
This much let me avow---
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream:
Yet if hope has flown away In a night,
Or in a day, In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

#9 DkPhoenix

DkPhoenix

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 11:53 PM

Dear Sparky,

THANK YOU MUCH
DkPhoenix

Very sorry to be slow but never received a message that there was any response. What you are describing is classic demonic behavior, or at least I suspect so. First, Has anyone at your home done anything like Tarot, Ouija, Seances? Second, are the scratches very fine, or are they wide like fingernails? The fine scratches are not human and a sign of real concern.

Is the activity associated with the location or is it something that follows people from dwelling to dwelling? If it's the house get out. A crucifix is just jewelry unless it's an expression of your relationship with God/Christ. It's the relationship that has power. It's very hard to exorcise or force out crazy or hostile dead people. Exorcism rituals and so forth are designed for demonic posession. However being in a highly haunted place can result in the ghosts taking over living people to some degree. People report fighting over "nothing" or playing out crap that has nothing to do with them.. Or sleepwalking.

You don't mention in your post what or when was the onset of the activity. I can say with some assurance that you are not having a ghost problem, but trouble with a non-human entity, the hot spots are pretty much confined to poltergeist activity (which in my opinion is a human's body energy being used for sport by a non-human entity), or are under demonic attack. If you think I can help drop me a line directly through the board here. Sorry again, I found this by accident, I never received notice of the thread activity. JM

Hey there again Mark! Well, this is a long story and I am sensing that there is more than ONE thing going on here. I do have some pics, audio, and a word document of events <about 8 pages or so that needs to be updated> that I could send to you.... I have not met my 30 posts yet as a new member and I am unclear as to how to drop a direct post to YOU other than this board. I do APOLOGIZE for my delay in replying as well. Let's just say we have our second team <a 4 hr drive away> coming this Saturday and IMMEDIATELY Sunday, we are leaving the state for a vaca where we can go camping and allow myself down time for rest, restoration, re-energizing mentally and spiritually and such for this continual battle. YOU have hit the nail on the head with one thing that I have been sensing....about the poltergeist. We woke up today <dogs barking and growling> to 4 rooms being flooded by water and there is NO REASON for this unless something/someone messed with the parts of the plumbing that led to this incident. The repairs are done!
However, as far as the activity, long story short, Kevin's dad came back from Vietnam War changed, and not in the way a war changes a man. He had this thing tied to him somehow. Even Kevin's mom said she saw this dark shadowed male figure with no face float from across the room <left to right> to take stance at the foot of the bed where Robert was sleeping. This was some time before he left and they divorced and his passing. He was living in this trailer when he died but it was on a different piece of property. He died in Dec of 07 while Kevin moved in in early 08 and was staying in the front bedroom. He'd wake up numerous times to this same figure standing at the foot of his bed. Paralyzed with fear, and still now when they show themselves to him after I am asleep, he couldn't move or even speak and still can't even wake me when they appear this time. However, Robert did bring back 2 wooden hand carved Vietnamese artifacts. I have had one tell me that the statue is of the Chinese God of Longevity/Long Life and the mask <some say its a death mask> is of a Chinese God for Happiness. However, Asian culture is reincarnation and they come back as cows after their mortal form; hence, they don't eat cows. At any rate, reincarnation represents death, birth, and a continuous circle.... Now, I have sensed that something was tied to this land LONG before we have ever gotten anyone involved. Since the first paranormal group, we have two sink holes in our back yard now. I have started digging one and not quite to 3ft yet with the heat and other contributing factors and traced the land back as far as I could to a realty/estate company that is no longer in business. I am going to have to resume this search of the land...so far, there have been artifacts found like crinkled duct tape, shards of glass, a piece of a license plate cover with wording, and a child's toy horse.

I can say that the scratches are close and NOT wide apart like human. I have heard that if/when a child scratches, they haven't fully developed the tendons in their pinkies and such to create more than the three nail marks. However, we have been growled at, I have been woken up twice to being choked and the taste of 'sweet ashes' in my mouth like someone poured sugar and ashes down my throat and held off my wind pipe. I do have pics saved on this computer for the evidence. With my being a new member, is there a way you can create a private link or thread for sharing of emails and I can send directly to you?! I know there is something here sadistic, angry, negative, and much more. We have names on audio of John Scott, Mike, Henry, Carmen, Robert, and more. However, I have never heard of a spirit scaling or crawling the ceiling as I have born witness to our Boxer <AnnaBelle> watching and stepping slowly and quietly while she followed it across the ceiling in daylight from the kitchen to the living room. Now, there is a dark shadowed female faceless <female shadow person> figure always drawn into our bedroom or trying to get in. After I saged on May 4th, we had 2 nights of peace and the BEST SLEEP EVER. That third night, the 19" flat screen was on <on 30min timer to help settle down for the night> and I was already asleep. Kevin saw this female figure approach the bedroom doorway and stop. She slightly turned her head to him and he was awake still so while he was frozen, he watched her slip backwards into the shadows of the dark hallway. The next night she was back....

I am running on fumes <past E> as I am a FT student and trying to return the PEACE back to our home. Some tell me utilize things like Feng Shui <SP> with mirrors and such. Some tell me that these things do not appear to me face-2-face when I am awake cause my conscious mind is too strong for them and that is why they wait til I am asleep to appear to Kevin. No, we do not do any seances, ouija board usage, and the like. I am Native American <indian> and am returning back to my roots and do things like saging, sealing off doors/windows, and such. Pagan...basically. More like Wiccan but I do not do any harm to others... I only send out positive and good as we all get it back. Now, when I was a teenager, I did use a ouija board with the neighbor <was too naive to know what I was doing and in my finding, did not know I had to say and send planchet to GOODBYE> but that was many, many years ago. The visions have been of me being attacked in the hallway and in the bathroom, so far. Now, when his dad was living in this trailer and was the only owner of the trailer before now, story goes he was coming out of the bathroom, slipped, fell, hit his head against the back door frame, busted his head, laid in his pool of blood for 12 hrs before neighbor found him and took him to the hospital. Now, that first team utilized a ghost box and we asked if he fell or was pushed, the reply: pushed. The bathroom and hallway are where I have seen MYSELF being attacked. The blood vision was in the bathroom... I have always been able to see things before they happen but NEVER know a day/date/time, etc. When I had this blood vision, ironically, a close friend of mine had relatively SAME vision <she called it a dream>.........
About the crucifixes hanging, we both believe and have faith. The Native Americans call him The Great Spirit instead of using God, but either way, in all religions, there is God... Speaking of the crucifixes, in the pics from the first paranormal group showing this growing black mass, there are artifacts and such I could let you see where these taper candle holders are and they are angels on the console table under the metal celtic type cross and when we woke up about 3 days ago, the tips of some of the angel wings had been broken off, the cross was not on the wall, the nail was still in place. We found the cross on the floor...........under the table. Directly UNDER the table. Now, provided this had fallen off the wall, it would've more than likely hit the table, bounced off, and landed some kind of distance away from the table.......right?! Not directly under it........

Speaking of the ghosts taking over people at times,...I have been overwhelmed with emotions for no known reason at times. I was shown a face. A face of an older elderly white male. I couldn't forget this face for a few days and told Kevin about it. Tried describing it as best I could. Finally, couple days later, I had him hand me pad and pencil and sketched best I could <as I am not an artist> and he looked and said that looked like his dad. I have also come to find have been doing things in my sleep that are NOT IN MY NATURE and waking Kevin up and when he turns to look at me, my hand and arm drops back down and I continue snoring... ??!!??!!

I do at least APPRECIATE your taking this time for this.........more than you know!
DkPhoenix

#10 DkPhoenix

DkPhoenix

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:17 PM

Mark,

I was just taking a break from getting this house in order for the group tomorrow and thought I would check in... I was wondering, provided this IS a poltergeist, are/can they be tied to items/people?! Also, I know you said if it is tied to the land to leave, but should it be here for other reasons like these artifacts or tied to Kevin's family some way, is there a way to banish it/them? I know once a spell is started, it has to run it's course but am not sure about a curse....but all I know is what I have seen on tv shows, movies, etc. and that curses can be lifted some ways....

Sincerely,
DkPhoenix

#11 Agela

Agela

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:32 PM

Sparkydogster,

It can be frightening at first to have these kinds of experiences. The advice Mark gave was pretty spot on. I will add what I do for my 4 year old who has more spiritual visits than myself and who is also fearful.

Every night before she goes to sleep I visualize and create a big bubble that surrounds her in her bed. I tell her that I am surrounding her with a bubble of love and sometimes we have fun with it and she tells me what color to make the bubble or what shape (she's 4! whatever works right?). In my mind while I am making her bubble outline with my hands around her I am visualizing a white bubble of love and light. I also say a little prayer if you wanna call it that "please surround my daughters with love and light and help them sleep all-through the night" I also ask to have my entire house surrounded by love. This has helped a lot. She still has nightmares at times but at least she has not been talking about visitors in her room for awhile.

The rosary beads I do not believe will help all that much unless you yourself believe that they will. When I am in a fearful state I will ask my deceased grandmother directly to protect me. I have had a bad taste in my mouth from religions that preach fear instead of love. So I do not ask for help from a specific religious symbol because of my hang ups about it. But I do believe in love and I know my grandmother exists on the other side from communications we have had.So I go straight to her. As long as the person/thing you are asking for help from for protection is something you fully believe in, then it will work.

Smudging (burning sage) in your home or in the rooms that you have issues in also helps remove negative energy.

#12 DkPhoenix

DkPhoenix

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 01:02 AM

Sparkydogster,

It can be frightening at first to have these kinds of experiences. The advice Mark gave was pretty spot on. I will add what I do for my 4 year old who has more spiritual visits than myself and who is also fearful.

Every night before she goes to sleep I visualize and create a big bubble that surrounds her in her bed. I tell her that I am surrounding her with a bubble of love and sometimes we have fun with it and she tells me what color to make the bubble or what shape (she's 4! whatever works right?). In my mind while I am making her bubble outline with my hands around her I am visualizing a white bubble of love and light. I also say a little prayer if you wanna call it that "please surround my daughters with love and light and help them sleep all-through the night" I also ask to have my entire house surrounded by love. This has helped a lot. She still has nightmares at times but at least she has not been talking about visitors in her room for awhile.

The rosary beads I do not believe will help all that much unless you yourself believe that they will. When I am in a fearful state I will ask my deceased grandmother directly to protect me. I have had a bad taste in my mouth from religions that preach fear instead of love. So I do not ask for help from a specific religious symbol because of my hang ups about it. But I do believe in love and I know my grandmother exists on the other side from communications we have had.So I go straight to her. As long as the person/thing you are asking for help from for protection is something you fully believe in, then it will work.

Smudging (burning sage) in your home or in the rooms that you have issues in also helps remove negative energy.

Agela,
Thank You so much for informing me of your actions as well! I have to admit that I have attempted visualization around the trailer/home and with my being of drained as much as I have been from the lack of sleep, this is not possible as I am not rested nor at my fullest energized mentality state. I am going to start off small like the around the bed and work from there. I am like you in that I do not pull from ONE particular source for religion. I am more of a spiritual person myself ever since my first 'opened door' experience...the morning of my father's funeral. I can say that since this last team's visit, things have simmered down quite a bit and they do have quite a bit of evidence to get through so it will be about 2 or 3 weeks til we can get our hard copy.
However, I can say that there seemed to be a die down of activity when Kevin was in the house with the team and whenever I came into the picture, well, it was evident it doesn't want me here, let's say that. We did get it to manifest somewhat after I said I would print off the pics of it that I had on the computer and I would bind it if it didn't as it liked appearing before Kevin and scaring him but never head on, face to face with me. It did, to me and the team. I am not afraid of these types of things and I can say that I have found both a good group for support to help me attempt at locating the source and sending it on it's way or banishing it. I am taking the artifacts to a shop in a neighboring town where I found that I can get supplies much closer than driving across the state line, where I had been going prior to my moving and then stocking up at one time then running low/out. Hopefully, one of these two other sensitives can help in pinpointing this thing. Also, I have ran into the son of one of the owners of the estate company that sold this lot to the prior owner and have yet to hear back for about a week. So, I have decided I am also going to be paying him a visit IN PERSON tomorrow when I get out to go to the shop as well.
Your daughters sound as precious as can be and YOU R RIGHT.......whatever works... ;-) The last time I smudged only gave us two nights of peace and restful sleep and since then, I have been keeping sage and incense going. The markings on us have ceased, as of yet, but the noises and allowing us to know it's still here still goes on. I am to the point of this sink hole WILL BE DUG and should I find that this did used to be a burial site, then we shall handle this accordingly and we may have to move, but all in all, the lead investigator did have the opportunity to say aloud to his team and in front of Kevin and myself: I VERY SELDOM SAY THIS; NO, I NEVER SAY THIS, BUT WE ARE NOT ALONE HERE. <tell us something we don't know, right?!........lol>

Sincerest of Thanks and BLESSED BE to you and yours.........
DkPhoenix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users